Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can watch 24 tonight because of you, across the lake... but I can't see the 66 fox station that is 36 miles away. Stupid eh? I do get channel 24(ABC) which broadcast out of the same location and parent company though... go figure.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Your welcome!:D
Some mornings I can watch Hamilton TV, which is so far away I'll never go there, but i can't get our local station... I dunno either....It must be the way it bounces of the lakes etc.

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
Just finished watching the first 2 episodes of the new season........and can only say that it is by far the BEST thing on TV; beating out everything else that goes out over the airwaves!!! Can't wait for tomorrows episode now......:banana02:
You rock Jack Bauer!!!:rock:

·
Pook's Hollow
4,568 Posts
Ok, and here I was thinking "24" was the channel :rolleyes: Shows how much I watch tv. I think we can get Global and CHCH Hamilton and a couple of others with our rabbit ears. Of course, Hamilton is only 45 minutes away.

AM-740 Toronto coming in loud and clear!
Oh. I'm sorry. :D I've discovered this great thing called "local" radio - you actually get news and weather that applies to your area! :rock: And if I tune into CKRZ I can listen to it in Iroquois.

·
Master Of My Domain
7,220 Posts
But does it have Wild Bill Hickock and Jingles like AM 740 does right now?

Martin
i think i picked up that station once on my electric guitar when i leaned it against the amplifier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts