teeter inversion table

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Derril, May 15, 2018.

1. Derril

Derril New Member

Hey,
    I have problems with my back.
    Has someone have suggestion about inversion table?
    Maybe someone try it irl.

dsmythe likes this.
  2. ticndig

ticndig Well-Known Member

I tried one for my back , gave me a headache in just a few minutes . boxed it up and took it back . too much blood to the head for me . what did fix my back was losing weight and walking 3 miles 3 times a week .

3. Prismseed

Prismseed Self-sufficient newb!

I have a friend that uses one. It helps but doesn't last long, but even a brief relief can be a godsend when your back is acting up.

The blood rushes to you head, if you have blood pressure issues it probably isn't a good idea.

If you have a cat I guarantee the jerk will come up and be 'friendly' while you're hanging upside down.

dsmythe likes this.
  4. fishhead

fishhead Well-Known Member Supporter

I have one and it did get rid of my back spasms. I don't use it much now but when I do sometimes it will increase the pressure in my head but not every time.

Also, my table is adjustable and can be adjusted anywhere between horizontal to vertical.

To make the results last just do it every day for 2 minutes.

My springers like to wash my face when I'm hanging too. :) I figure that the movements I make when fending them off helps move my back into position too.

dsmythe likes this.
  5. Alice In TX/MO

Alice In TX/MO More dharma, less drama. Supporter

Start with short intervals.

dsmythe likes this.
  6. JohnyWalter

JohnyWalter Member

hey
    Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 one of the best choice,at lest for me.
    My height is 1m75cm pretty fine for me.
    little review:
    Like all inversion tables produced by Teeter Hang Ups, the EP-550 is easy to set-up in as little as 20-minutes and very easy to use. In addition, it enables you to adjust to your desired height and to invert and pre-set to the exact angle you want.

dsmythe likes this.
  7. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

The biggest problem was trying to find a place to set it up and use it. I ended up using it in the garage but the heat during the summer made it impossible. Sold it a short time later.

8. crehberg

crehberg Ha....made you look.

I tried the Teeter...never really enjoyed it.

Wound up using a trick my old boss taught me. Get you a pull up bar set up where can hang fully from it (arms fully stretched, feet fully off the ground). Now just hang there.

Work your way up to about 3 minutes twice a day. I've got scholiosis and it did wonders for me.

dsmythe likes this.
  9. dsmythe

dsmythe Well-Known Member

At the end of a dirt road in Mount Airy, GA
    Derril,
    My wife bought a Teeter Hangup 20 years ago. I love it. If I did not have one and did not have the money to buy one I would borrow the money for it. My chiropractor does not like it as I used to go see him at least twice a year. I saw him once or twice since. As stated start with small intervals, do not try to hang upside down to begin with. Take your time. I use mine before I go to bed at night. It is hard to have room to set it up but is fairly easy to put away after each use but I leave mine set up in a room we do not use. It folds up and I can store it under a couch. I hope you get the same or better results that I have had with ours. Dsmythe