TECHIE bussiness idea / suggestion

Discussion in 'Vendor Display' started by chaossmurf, Apr 5, 2017.

1. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

im sure theres tons of people that might be interested in these ideas --BUT have no idea how to do the wiring / computer board type parts of the ideas ----
    1.) --- a woodgas to create woodgas to run a generator is one idea ---maybe grab internet plans & do a kit to buy ---sorta dry fit all the pieces together & mark them ---then mail them to someone that can have a local welder do the final welds ---or maybe do part of the welding ---so it still fits in a shipping box (smaller one anyways ) then the last of the welds be done on-site :)

2.) --- HHO generator / separator --ive seen online a lot about fine tuning the frequency of the energy they feed into the HHO machine and I have no clue at all what they meaning ---but im guessing someone could put together a reasonable prices voltage regulator ---so that people without the techy skills can just buy a reasonably priced machine and start making hho & just turn a dial till they think ther hho machine is at peak bubbling ???
    3.) --- I forgot the other thing , ow to not be an airhead :( guess il add it when I remember it

tiffanysgallery likes this.
  2. Offgrid48

Offgrid48 Member

I am offering wood gas consulting services, full builds and DIY kits. Would be glad to work with you in helping you get setup to provide similar services if you are interested.

chaossmurf likes this.