Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
33,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I am so glad that I never had any kids. I would be in jail by now.
You should adopt a couple of good prospects to keep the spirits alive. Get them on a trial bases and turn the, loose in the desert. If they find their way back keep them and raise them in the muleskinner tradition. We need that hardy stock

·
Registered
33,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
16,556 Posts
I said, referring to Loudoun County government

You replied, correcting me as such

Woke is very much Mao like. I think that is what you were trying to say, but it was not at all clear.
No. What I was trying to say is, no matter what they want to call it, it is the very opposite of being "woke". While they think they are above and ahead of everyone else, they are in fact going backwards.

I'm sure the lady knew exactly the fact that they are the opposite of what they think they are. She has lived it and grew up in it. Couldn't wait to get away from it. They should really listen to her.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
You should adopt a couple of good prospects to keep the spirits alive. Get them on a trial bases and turn the, loose in the desert. If they find their way back keep them and raise them in the muleskinner tradition. We need that hardy stock
I would sooner keep a rattlesnake in the house than children. They will both try to kill you, but the snake won't lie to you and steal your money.

·
Premium Member
20,633 Posts
In a related note - The LGB has dropped the T. They do not like being associated with the absurd nature of the Ts
I do know a lot of lesbians who don’t believe the T has anything to do with the LGBQ. And agree in its absurdity. Abd they are very left. So the T lobby is incredibly aggressive in coming after them.
Funny too, it’s almost always the transwomen who are aggressive. Because of course, they are MEN. (Not bashing men at all but males do tend to be more aggressive).

·
Registered
10,607 Posts
It doesn't have anything to do with skin color either, and I have listened to a lot of blacks over the years who are insulted that it is just "assumed" they are all in the same struggle.

·
Registered
16,556 Posts
I do know a lot of lesbians who don’t believe the T has anything to do with the LGBQ. And agree in its absurdity. Abd they are very left. So the T lobby is incredibly aggressive in coming after them.
Funny too, it’s almost always the transwomen who are aggressive. Because of course, they are MEN. (Not bashing men at all but males do tend to be more aggressive).

Who, me???

So, if a female trans are more aggressive, does that mean they are not really females?

·
Registered
16,556 Posts
It doesn't have anything to do with skin color either, and I have listened to a lot of blacks over the years who are insulted that it is just "assumed" they are all in the same struggle.
Same here. In fact they are pretty upset about being called that.

·
Registered
33,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I would sooner keep a rattlesnake in the house than children. They will both try to kill you, but the snake won't lie to you and steal your money.
See, that is what I am talking about. It would be the lucky child that had a home with that kind of love in it.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
See, that is what I am talking about. It would be the lucky child that had a home with that kind of love in it.
If I could keep them in the yard, on a chain, I might consider it.

·
Registered
33,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
If I could keep them in the yard, on a chain, I might consider it.
It really does not take a heavy chain as long as you keep the area around them clear of anything they might use a tool

BTW - How did your young helper make out? You have not spoke about him in quite sometime.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It really does not take a heavy chain as long as you keep the area around them clear of anything they might use a tool

BTW - How did your young helper make out? You have not spoke about him in quite sometime.
He is working on a remote ranch in the mountains, I haven't talked to him since March.

·
Registered
21,436 Posts
What some parents are doing should be criminal. Take their kids away and put the parents in prison where they can't harm anyone else. Most of those kids are just going through the normal confusion of young people as they see their bodies changing. Most of this is shoved on the kids at a early age by woke mothers primarily. Young kids are easy to manipulate. It's no different than a divorced mother or father indoctrinating their kids against the former spouse. They can actually be indoctrinated to despise a parent that they adored until the divorce.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts