Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, all.

I just want to let you all know that I plan to take some time off from the forum. I’m feeling a little burned out and I am way behind on other things that need doing. It’s just too easy to pop in here several times a day and it always ends up being for more than “just a minute or two”.

I’ll be back, but not sure when. Could be a few days or a few weeks. There’s nothing wrong, so please don’t feel worried about me. I just have to do some catch up in other areas of my life… but I didn’t want to just disappear without a word.

~ Maggie

·
Premium Member
5,937 Posts
I for one will miss you Maggie - but I know full well what you mean. It can be just so easy to let the forum take over and everything else gets left out :)

Hop eyou catch up soon and come back to us :)

take care

hoggie

·
Budding homesteader
893 Posts
{{{{{Maggie}}}}} Don't stay gone too long! I'll miss your wisdom, your experience, and your gentleness.

·
Registered
611 Posts
NO! Your to smart to leave!

We will all miss you and your good things to say!!! :) Your always helping everyone that needs it. I thank you for all the help you have given me!

Come back soon!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Will miss you. Your advise for me has been invaluable.

Linda

·
Registered
442 Posts
Take care Maggie. I've enjoyed reading your posts and hope you will be back soon.

Dave

·
Registered
724 Posts
I certainly understand Maggie, take care! See you back again soon!:)

·
aka avdpas77
3,411 Posts

I think I would be overwhelmed just caring for animals in your winter.... plus all the other RL stuff.

I will keeping working on the feedstuff information tables... maybe I will have them done by the time you get back.

Hope you get some warm weather, peaceful days, and quality time with your love ones.

·
winding down
3,471 Posts
Take care Maggie. I know you'll be back. How could you not!

·
construction and Garden b
7,378 Posts
take care maggie! if we don't see ya by spring will send a search party! know the "not enough hours in the day"deal!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thank you Maggie. Your kindness and knowledge have given me confidence and direction toward raising rabbits. The research and publication of Natural Rabbit Foods you worked so hard on will show up in thoughtful rabbit operations everywhere. Please find harmony and rest in your busy life and come back to your friends soon...Glen

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks so much, when you come back, Ill have figured out how to post pics :)

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
I know what you mean about HT taking up a lot of time. When I am on here it's never for "just a couple of minutes". There are so many great people and so much homesteading information I want to learn that I can actually be on here for an hour or two. I hope you enjoy your break, get as much done as you can and return here refreshed and ready to go. You're an integral part of this forum and it won't be the same while you're gone.

·
Premium Member
4,661 Posts
Maggie, your caring leadership here in the rabbit forum is very much appreciated and so incredibly apparent. I hope that your hiatus brings you fulfillment and refreshment and look forward to your return, when you are ready. thanks for the heads up! Cathy

·
Registered
507 Posts
Maggie -

Thanks for your help, friendship and leadership. Your presence will be sorely missed, take care, and come back when your ready.

Thank you, Thank you very much.

DG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts