Homesteading Forum banner

181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
It's been going on about safety for years. What's the next plan??? Duck and cover when I was in kindergarten .
When we were kids it was duck and cover from possible atomic bombs and the occasional tornado.

Now it’s duck and cover from the little thugs and psychos that the politically correct and caring citizens and some so called parental caregivers insist be allowed to run loose in schools.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
When we were kids it was duck and cover from possible atomic bombs and the occasional tornado.

Now it’s duck and cover from the little thugs and psychos that the politically correct and caring citizens and some so called parental caregivers insist be allowed to run loose in schools.
Spot on!

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I skipped about 5 pages but I did see that some were talking about police putting more blacks in prison than white. That has never been true.

The court puts people in prison, not police. Yet it seems the police get all the blame. If this had been mentioned already then I apologize.

·
Premium Member
26,577 Posts
I’d have to say no to that, since there is no law in place denying anyone the right to own property.
Since you want to argue semantics, was the Indian Removal Act systemic racism?

Is a land deed stating that the land can never be sold to black people systemic racism?

·
Premium Member
26,577 Posts
That’s also true. But was Jackson practicing systemic racism, or evicting squatters?
The people living on the land did not agree to the "exchange". The chief elders did not agree to the "exchange". Just like any other time the US govt decided it wanted Indian land they paid off some dupe to sign somthing they had no authority to sign then held that up as law of the land.

What is an example of systemic racism according to Yvonne's Hubby?

·
Premium Member
41,725 Posts
The people living on the land did not agree to the "exchange". The chief elders did not agree to the "exchange". Just like any other time the US govt decided it wanted Indian land they paid off some dupe to sign somthing they had no authority to sign then held that up as law of the land.

What is an example of systemic racism according to Yvonne's Hubby?
I’m not even sure it exists!

181 - 200 of 224 Posts