Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was the 7th winner of the Bassett Furniture 9 week 9 makeovers sweepstakes!!!! It has been so exciting! Nobody, absolutely nobody believed me! I normally don't take the time to enter sweepstakes. I figure most are just a hoax. But while I was on the Bassett Furniture website six weeks ago, I noticed the sweepstakes at the bottom of the home page. I read all the rules. It said you could enter once a day. So....for 4 weeks, I faithfully entered each day. On October 13, I got an email telling me I had won a $5,000.00 makeover! I was slightly excited. At the time, I was on vacation. I had to print papers out, go to a local bank and sign in front of a notary, fax papers back, etc. The next day, I get another email from the corporate office congratulating me!!! YESTERDAY.....me and my hubby went to the closest Bassett store to choose and order our furniture :)
Oh.......today is the last day for the sweepstakes. They will have one more drawing tomorrow. If anyone reads this tonight, I say..........GO ENTER!!!

·
I calls em like I sees em
13,914 Posts
Congratulations! Have fun "shopping" and making your selections.

·
Premium Member
4,290 Posts
That's very exciting, please do post some pics!

Reactions: GeorgiaGirl

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Congrats! Over the years, my Mama has won many many things from trips, to appliances, carpet, furniture and cash. I've only won a years supply of Old El Paso Mexican sauces! So you have to pay taxes, you get a lot of nice furniture in exchange!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts