Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards or extra money! Round III

Discussion in 'Work-at-Home Business' started by Pam6, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Pam6

Pam6 Well-Known Member Supporter

Our second thread has gone over 1,000 posts so I will start another thread!

How to earn swagbucks (SB):
    2 SB for clicking through NOSO
    1 SB for Daily Poll
    5 SB for being DQ'd from surveys (25-250 SB if you qualify and get through EACH survey!)
    1 SB for using the toolbar
    75 SB + a Bonus 75 SB swagtv...3 SB for every 10 videos.
    50 SB for Android phone/tablet users for swagtv mobile
    30 or more a day from search wins. Generally 3-4 search wins a day worth 7-50 SB each.
    Special offers: 2- the skies the limit! LOL! The more you do the more SB you earn...some do not credit so check the Offers that credit on FB and other sites.
    1-2 SB each for commercial videos
    1-2 SB each for Ad rewards...watch commercial and then input sliding numbers for credit.
    10 or more SB from Tasks. I have not done any so I am not much help on this.
    SB's can also be earned by playing SB Trivia Challenge on FB.
    10 SB for every coupon you redeem.
    10 SB for games, 2 SB for playing 2 games up to 10 SB a day.
    3 SB for Inbox video ad survey

4-sometimes as high as 20 SB for Swagcodes. They can be found almost anywhere on the Swagbucks site...twitter, blog, facebook, homepage, swagstore ect. SB generally announces when there will be a big swag code day...a day when they put out several codes in one day.
    Following Swagbucks on FB is one of the best ways to be alerted to codes because people will start posting 'thank you for the code.' So if you see that then go searching! (Reminder that cheat sites and active codes are not to be posted in a public forum or it can get your swag account banned.)

450 SB= $5 AGC or 700 SB= $5 Paypal Check out the Swagstore for many more options!

Swag on!

2. Terri

Terri Singletree & Weight Loss & Permaculture Moderator Staff Member Supporter

I have set a casual goal for my self for 100 points a day for 2 weeks. With the extra points I earned in May's carnival, I should be able to get a $25 paypal deposite, which would be LOVELY!

I should not swag as much as some of you ladies do, as actually housework and homesteading pays me more than swagbucks does. Home made bread costs 75 cents a loaf less than store bought does, and such things are more profitable than swagbucks is. I realize that some of you folks have more skiled help around the place than I do, LOL! Still, everybody sits down, and I can work the site while I am sitting down on break!

I scored a 75 point survey over breakfast, so I am very well set up for today!!!!!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    hoggie likes this.

3. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter

Everyone swags to their own degree...to meet their own situation....My minimum goal is 100 for a day too but usually I do about 250...If you have kids they can play the swag games, get search wins and do swag tv while mom and/or dad is doing house chores...
    happens here all the time!
    Kids can also push the super lucky button on superpoints for you! (see below for my ref. link) and watch the vids and click "next"
    Since DH unemployment I cannot stress how much this $100-150 a month has helped with groceries and petfood (Amazon and Kmart)--- food/diapers from Walmart.com and clothing from Sears/Kmart/JC Penney....Gap is also available!
    It can be a safety net, a college textbook fund, a Christmas fund....money for Charity...
    Its all good!

4. hoggie

hoggie Well-Known Member Supporter

I was thinking this too - but then reckoned that if I do it in my down time - a few games over a coffee, and DD can use the sb site to search instead of google when doing homework etc - if I add up the Amazon vouchers it's a little extra for Christmas/birthdays :)

Is there a time limit as to how long you have to earn the points, or do you get set back to zero if you don't earn them fast enough?

I'm getting the points for games again today - must hav ebeen a hiccup with the site yesterday :(

5. Pam6

I like to swag while it is family tv time. I am not a big tv watcher. So it works for all of us. I am in the same room as them and it feels like we are all doing something together.
    Using my swagbucks for AGC has saved me a LOT of money in my everyday life! I bought cloth feminine pads and now I am saving at least $7 a month there! I try to get items that help me to become more self sufficient to make life easier for me in the long run.

My hobbies...sewing, crocheting, rubberstamping, ect all cost me money! At least this helps offset some of it! LOL!

It sure beats playing FB games! LOL!

6. Terri

It is harsh to be unemployed: I remember it well! I actually ended up in Kansas because there were jobs here, and at the time the entire state of Iowa seemed to have nothing.

My swag earnings are going into my emergency fund. *IF* DH looses a job, I will break into the emergency fund for the bare essentials. I know from experience that unemployment will pay for the mortgage, but not much more, and people still need to eat. My little homestead is great but it will NOT provide us with salt, oil, grain, sugar, etc etc etc.

I followed the jobs once but that was 25 years ago and I am older now. No job is secure, but if DH looses his job my goal is for us to stay here while he finds another one. To that end, I have set aside the emergency fund for food and gasoline.

For you unemployed folk: the economy goes down but it also goes up again. The pendulum will swing, the cycle will turn, whatever you want to say. It is a wonderful feeling when the jobs come back and employment is found, and it WILL happen. It always has.

7. mpillow

I'm hopeful Terri...I think Nov. elections will be an indicator of hiring or not.

I'm at $550 from swagbucks YTD....at 9650 going for $100 AGC
    $65 from Irazoo
    $25 from gifthulk
    $75 from Superpoints

So right around $800 in 6 months time....beats nothing!

Pam6 likes this.
  8. hoggie

:( Now search doesn't seem to be working - when I try hto search for anything (even the most basic of searches) I get told "there are no web pages containing your search terms"

9. Pam6

Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

10. hoggie

Thank you - Yes, tried that - still doesn't work. Maybe it will reset itself overnight like the games points have :(

11. 3ravens

3ravens on furlough-downsized Supporter

code out for 15 more minutes

12. mpillow

sometimes if you change web browsers it helps when things are not crediting...I switch between firefox and internet explorer

13. hoggie

although interestingly, it still gave me some swagbucks for my search just now, even though it claimed that it couldn't FIND any web pages at all for my search term LOL so long as it keeps coughing out the bucks I don't mind TOO Much ;)

14. Terri

The code is out.

15. mpillow

16. mpillow

misspillow has joined team Dads in the Swagbucks battle of Dads vs Grads

17. Pam6

I am on team Dads as well! Go Dads!

18. mpillow

had a good week...but will be under 100 today...nothing credits and I'm beat...son graduated last night finished milking at 11pm and then a bbq today and a bunch of potatoes and peaches to salvage from the food pantry....I need a double espresso!

Pelenaka and Pam6 like this.
  19. Pam6

I have not hit 100 SB for the last several days! The weather has been so nice and I have been BUSY!! I took the kids swimming this evening and I got bit by SOMETHING that made a spot on my thigh swell up the size of a softball and it is hot! While I was out milking this evening the mosquitoes about ate me alive! UGH!
    We have VBS this week so I will not be getting much swagging done again this week!

20. mpillow

I have to get on with the final touches in the garden and the financial paperwork for son going to college <---what a nightmare (finances and loans)...if I cosign a loan then I should also get life ins. on him to cover the loan...blah blah.....just one more thing to do!

I did get 12 pints of peach jam made from the food pantry "pig food" LOL and some sprouty potatoes that are still table worthy! Spent $110 on groceries between kmart and save a lot and swagging paid for $80....which allowed us some gas money for the car and truck...we've been taking a lot to the dump lately and cleaning out a couple of sheds....no paying job yet but plenty of "work" around the house to be sure!