Survivor

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by mightybooboo, Nov 17, 2006.

1. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

All I can say is watch out for Adam and Candice.I see Rob and whatsername part II.

Gee I dislike those 2,and Pavrati too.

BooBoo

2. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

I had the same Rob & Amber thought. I liked the second vote, without being able to talk among themselves before voting. Good idea. I'm hoping they don't merge this season. I like the way it's going now.

3. Melissa

Melissa member

I was so glad that team lost both challenges, for some reason I can't like them much. I am still rooting for Ozzie and Yul. They are both powerhouses in the challenges. I keep hoping for no merge, yet!

4. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

I am torn about the second vote. I hate practically everyone on Raro, but still...that just wasn't fair. I guess they really want to give Shrunken Aitu a fighting chance.

I have to think there will be a merge soon, and if Ozzy is still around, he's gonna be unstoppable. Unless it's a purely mental challenge, I don't think even Yul stands a chance of competing against him.

5. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

That team of 4 is awesome! I was SO happy they won two more challanges.

I was sorry Jenny was the second to go home last night though.......she (and Nate) are the only two I really like from that team.

Oh well................

Amazing Race looks good on Sunday! :)

6. Melissa

Melissa member

Don't you think they have everything planned out ahead of time? Like merges, competitions, and surprises? I don't think they would be allowed to make it up as they go along. It would be too manipulative.

7. grannygardner

grannygardner Well-Known Member

I think the episode last night was the best yet. The Aitu group has really shown how well you can do with real teamwork.

8. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

I wish I believed this, but I'd put money on the manipulation thing. Maybe I'm just cynical, but doesn't the double boot seem a little too convenient?

Then again, with a season featuring 20 players, I guess they had to do something like this at some point. :shrug:

Forgot to mention: Yul dancing, dorky yet adorable. I was giggling the whole time. Becky and Sundra are also both adorable. Why wasn't Ozzy dancing? Dance, Ozzy, dance! :dance:

9. Melissa

Melissa member

I was thinking that technically it is a game show and there are pretty strict guidelines with the FCC about game shows.

10. Melissa

Melissa member

11. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

You're probably right...Mark Burnett just has those shifty eyes, and I don't trust him. :p

12. Cindy in NY

Cindy in NY Well-Known Member Supporter

Is anyone else doing the math? Went Brad went out last week, that left 11 people playing and one the jury (12 people total). I don't think they will have 10 people on the jury because they could have a tie so are they going to keep the jury at 9 and have a final vote between 3 people????

13. Wags

Wags Well-Known Member Supporter

I loved the double elimination twist! Alliances didn't have a chance to discuss what they were going to do.

I am hoping there isn't a merge for awhile either - I like the "little tribe that could!" They are overcoming the odds with teamwork and I really admire that. I'm hoping it all comes down to Yul or Ozzy for the final two.

14. MarleneS

MarleneS Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how they plan the game, or if there are any chances during the actual game. Last night I was thinking thank goodness it was not the team of four who lost. It's going to be difficult for them to have to pick one person if it comes to that.

I do not see Adam and Candy being another Rob and Amber. Adam doesn't appear that intelligent, and Candy isn't making any effort to befriend anyone but Adam. If and when there is a merge, I see one of them being voted off if not sooner.

In the past everytime I was proven wrong..I swore I'd never watch it again, :(

Marlene

15. cowgirlone

cowgirlone Well-Known Member

LOL! trixiwick, you crack me up! He is a cutie.

I'm so glad they won everything last night...yeah!!!

If I understood the previews for next week, it looks like Yul is sharing his hidden idol secret with Ozzie. Maybe they can put it to good use in the future.

16. Melissa

Melissa member

I was wondering about an even number on the jury. Having three people at the end could remedy that, unless each person had three votes...

17. Gailann Schrader

Gailann Schrader Green Woman

He seemed so SURPRISED they didn't look in the bottle. Wasn't that the whole point? They were SUPPOSED to look... Or at least SOMEONE should have... Duh. Like little children...

I like Ozzie... And Jonathan.

The larger tribe is so darned lazy. They don't act like they care. There were too many of them so they didn't try... Like a "well, the odds are still good, so who cares?" thing...

18. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

This is sooooooo exactly right! The members of Aitu know perfectly well that without every single ounce of brain- and muscle-power that all four of them possess, they are sunk, so they give every challenge their all. Raro just figures that there are so many of them, they can afford to slack...and they are WRONG!

19. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

I don't care how much I trusted my teammates........this is something I would keep to my self to the very end!!

I would bet someone's paycheck (not mine - since i don't get one...:) ) that telling Ozzie ends up biting him in the butt........and I LIKE Ozzie.

Just the way the game goes..........

20. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter

Hubby and I thought last night's episode was the best yet. We're rooting for Aitu too!