Survivor pretty good.....

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by mightybooboo, Nov 24, 2006.

1. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Looks good for Yul,they blindsided Nate,and took the wind out of Adams sails,LOL.

So,Yul and Jonathon in the Finals?Think about it,Yul plays to Jon,they hate you,but they hate me too,best chance we have is with each other,rest would be too popular,not good for either of us?

Ozzie,his star still shines,that kid is quite the competitor.

I think Adam next,then Parvati and Candice in either order.

Then it gets real interesting......Will be up to Yul whether to stick with the four or turn the game upside down.

Question,has anyone ever relinquished immunity to another player?

BooBoo

2. moongirl

moongirl Well-Known Member

I don't think I have ever seen someone relinquish immunity ever! I personally would like to see Ozzy in the winner's seat.

3. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

Ozzy could win... but he will have to keep winning the immunity Idol.

Yul is almost a shoe in for the final 2.

If I were in Johnathons place, I would have seriously thought about voting against yul, KNOWING he had the idol, thus eliminating it and Nate still going home. Then it would have been deadlocked at 4 - 4, THEN make your move to Aitu loyalty... at least get to the final 5 and hope for a win on immunity.

Ozzy is a beast at challenges, and most every challenge is designed so even the smaller ladies have a chance at it. So ozzy has a good chance of winning all of them. it paid off that he is small and athletic.

I can't wait for Adam and Candice to go.

4. Melissa

Melissa member

I don't think Ozzy will lose a physical challenge. Nate was pretty mad! Jonathon will never win, everyone despises him for flip-flopping. I think most people like Yul, they just think he is too smart!

5. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

No kidding! That was a woman's challenge on any other season. Throw all the balance beams at this guy you want; he ain't falling off. He really is incredible, and his alliance has taken a real risk letting him get this far (not that they had a whole lot of choice in the matter).

The whole thing was brilliantly played by Yul. Raro could have solved the problem simply by (as Jonathan wanted to do) switching their vote to, say, Sundra. That would have been the end of Aitu's game...but Jonathan was right. They were so dumb and lazy that they seriously didn't want to even go to the trouble of thinking about it. Man, they are pathetic. See y'all, losers!

I will be very happy with this Final Five - which, interesting enough, will consist entirely of minorities.

ETA: Too funny, watching Adam react to Yul's explanation of why the pole challenge was harder for some than for others. "Huuuuuuhhhh? Mass? What're you, Catholic or somethin? Duhhhh." :rolleyes:

6. cowgirlone

cowgirlone Well-Known Member

Dang, I didn't get to see all of it.
    I wonder how Yul telling so many players that he has the idol ..will effect the game. Should be interesting! :)

7. MarleneS

MarleneS Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, Richard Hatch wasn't very well liked by anyone but Rudy in the end, and he won. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Yul, I admire Ozzies abilities but I don't think he'll be able to do the intellectual challenges they usually have towards the end :( Maybe there will be an Viewers favorite like they did one other time.

Hugs
    Marlene

8. Wags

Wags Well-Known Member Supporter

I loved the look of shock when it dawned on the bigger tribe that they had been outwitted! I want to see all of them go as quickly as possible!!

I would love to see Yul & Ozzie as the final two - they both have the brain and the brawn to get there, especially if they work together.

9. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Ozzie might surprise us on that.I thought from the get go he didnt have a chance,but was I ever wrong.

Ozzie and Yul,not good for Yul,Ozzie is going to be very popular,more so than Yul (Im not sure about that though)

BooBoo

10. Reauxman

Reauxman Well-Known Member

Remmeber that Yul's idol is only god to the final 4, yet individual immunity idls will be given until the final 2. Unless something changes.

11. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I'm SOOO glad Nate is gone...been waiting for that one for weeks! My top two have been Ozzy and Yul, I liked Brad and I liked Candace until she mutinied. She's an outstanding competitor, but honestly, you give up a great tribe to be with Adam?!? WHAT WAS she thinking?!?

12. Tracy Rimmer

Tracy Rimmer CF, Classroom & Books Mod Supporter

My favorite scene in this episode -- besides Yul giving them all a mini-physics lesson during the challenge :) -- was when Nate and Adam were talking and Nate said, "That boy's too smart... I don't want him thinking out here no more".... and Adam's "Duh, yeah..."

That scene really kind of summed it all up for me. Yul or Ozzy, IMHO... but I'm rooting for Yul.

13. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I loved the mini-physics lesson, after which Yul stated, "Now I'll never get another date." LOL!

14. Wildwood Flower

Wildwood Flower Halfway, OR & Wagoner, OK

I live in Oregon part time, and Oklahoma part time
    That surprised me too. I've grown really fond of Yul, but it scared me that he told everybody about the idol. But then, maybe in the voting it would go in his favor.

Ozzie is a doll! Such an athlete! It's going to be interesting.

Didn't someone give up immunity once in an early show? Seems to me they did.

15. melco

melco Well-Known Member

Can someone explain to me how the immunity that Yul holds works. Does he keep immunity until the end or does he loose the ability to use it once he gets voted out and has to present it? I missed the first few episodes and dont have a clear inderstanding of how it works.
    I am also glad to see Nate gone I got tired of seeing his way to falling off shorts. :eek:

16. Wags

Wags Well-Known Member Supporter

The immunity is only good once - if Yul gets voted off then he can use it to save himself. But once its used its no longer in play. He also has the option of giving it to someone else to save them.

I was thinking the other day.... what if it came down to the last time that the hidden immunity idol could be used, and what if Yul wasn't on the chopping block... how badly could he turn the game on its head by giving it to someone else.... :)

17. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

I sorta wonder if it'll be played this year at all, remember last season it wasn't?

Also, it can only be used until the final 4, right? After that it's no longer valid.

18. JennNY

JennNY Mom to 6 great kids!

Can anyone give me a reader's digest version of what happened? We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving and I forgot to tape it! I was sooooooooo mad!

Thanks,
    jenn

19. PyroDon

PyroDon Well-Known Member

I think a lot of you are under estimating Ozzie
    That boys no bumpkin .
    Frankly I dont think John will last long unless yul and the others cover him .
    I doubt thats going to be the case since his true nature has now been shown twice. Then again I just cant stand him .
    Kinda hope candice and adam get the boot soon followed by poverty and john.
    Id like to see ozzie win it the boy has earned it hands down of course rupert should have had it too . Thats one thing I hate about the show it rewards the best liers.

20. MarleneS

MarleneS Well-Known Member

Since Yul can't use the immunity until the vote is counted and he is voted out - how can he give it to someone else?

Marlene