SurveySavvy.com

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by uyk7, Dec 22, 2004.

1. uyk7

uyk7 Well-Known Member

I just completed a survey with SurveySavvy and earned $5 in about 10 minutes. I discovered that they had a "referral" program and thought I would post on this site. You don't have to use my referral number below but it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Stuart

===================================================

Referral Letter

Dear___________,
    I recently registered to be a member of SurveySavvy.com to participate in surveys online.
    If you join, you can get paid when you participate in surveys. When you refer friends, you will get paid for their participation and their friends' participation. They pay cash! Check out the Earnings Calculator in the Refer Friends section: http://www.surveysavvy.com/index.cfm?fa=referrals.calculator&id=1339554

Go to http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1339554 and click on 'Join'. If my personal referral link above does not take you to the SurveySavvy web site when you click on it, simply copy and paste it into the address window of your browser. For future reference, my referral e-mail address is: uyk7@nvc.net

Have fun

2. moonwolf

moonwolf Well-Known Member

How did they pay you? Is it actual cash or cheque that you could redeem for actual cash money, or is it a coupon of sorts with a $5 value towards some merchandise of sorts.

3. uyk7

uyk7 Well-Known Member

That was a very good question and one that I did not know the answer to. I just went to my account and requested a payment (which I then cancelled). They were going to send me a check for an amount up to what was in my account. I won't be deleting anymore survey requests from them.

Stuart

4. rkintn

rkintn mean people suck

I am registed with them too and I just rec'd my first check for $3 a couple of days ago. It was an actual check, on that could be cashed for cash:) I should be getting another one soon. There was a thread not to long ago about surveys for cash. SuverySavvy was just one of several I signed up for and so far has been the only one that has paid in cash and not points that have to be earned for cash.