Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommorow morning I will be going in for Thyroid syrgery to remove a lump and the right side of my Thyroid. :grump:

I am a single parent of three kids and I got it all figured out where they will be going and how I will be getting home from the hospital and stuff like that. So now I just have to wait and I am starting to get nervous. But God is good and I know he will take care of me.

If you all wouldn't mind lifting up a prayer or two it would be appreciated thanks so much.
Misty

·
Registered
11,031 Posts
You'll be in our prayers, rest easy. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Country Girl
4,306 Posts
Praying for you too! My neighbor had her thyroid removed a couple weeks ago and was back home in TWO days after the surgery!!! Hang in there and God will be with you too!!! Kim

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
You'll be fine. I had my thyroid taken out 2 1/2 years ago. Just make sure that you take your medication as directed or you will become very tired. I'll say a prayer for you too.

Patrice

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
Prayers going up right now for peace, a speedy recovery, and good report. {{{{hugs}}}

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all so much for the prayers. God is good and I know all will be well but the nerves have started lol
God Bless
Misty

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
You'll do great. First thing is to stop worrying yourself sick over it. Take it from me, I had to have 3 surgeries in a weeks time back in March. You go in, lay down, They stick an IV in, then it's off to happy land. They'll wheel you into surgery. Tell them you better not feel a thimg until you wake up. Then it's off to never never land, you'll wake up and won't remember a thing. Glad they didn't give me those boobie implants they said I was going to get for free, right before they knocked me out. Prayers said for you. You'll do fine.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all so much- It is so appreciated. I am now home woohoo.
The good news is they don't think it is cancer but were still waiting for the lab tests to come back. I of course am very sore and still very loopy from the drugs lol
but I wanted to up date all of you and say thank you

·
Premium Member
23,924 Posts
May God continue to bless you with good news, and be your consistent rock through your life.

Pony!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.