Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at wally and yes i did find 22lr but I also saw this box of Suprema Buckshot and at 11.97 +tax for 25 rounds i felt like i had to give it a try

i came home and found this video [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La1XMczddJY[/ame] showing patterning , I will hopefully get to pattern it tomorrow and see how it works from my gun

it is distributed by Tula and made in Spain but it is less than half the price of other available buck shot
most i found were 5.97 for 5 rounds = $1.19 a round

suprema 11.97 for 25 rounds 47.8 cents a round

·
Super Moderator
9,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well in some internet reading , I found Tula is also making or having made Spartan ammo and spartan has a #1 buck for 20ga users

I will have to see how this stuff patterns it may be the new stand by for buck usage if it patterns decent at this price

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Interesting. I watched the 7 brand comparison after the Tula video. Makes me feel good about standardizing on Rio. Bought it bulk from Cabelas.

·
Super Moderator
9,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I shot several targets with the suprema today

my results

I had a cylinder bore slug barrel and a modified choke barrel

the bottom target is 75 feet with a modified choke what i did notice is even with the 75 foot cylinder bore target that is not shown because half the pelets were off the paper , one or more pellets always found very close to the point of aim so that if i was shooting something anything i was aiming for even if only the size of a rabbit would have been hit even if only by a pellet or two

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the slug barrel I was using is actually choked a bit to improved cylinder , I had thought it was cylinder

1 - 5 of 5 Posts