I have a 5-6 month old babydoll ram that has been strong and healthy as a horse. I walked out to the barn this evening and he's laying there dead. Lying on his side, eyes wide open, and two foamy masses of bubbles that look like dish suds coming out of his mouth. He was fine and healthy and eating this morning. What could have happened to him? Did he maybe eat something?He's on hay and sweet supplement, as are the others. No poisons, sprays or chemicals anywhere near. Toxic plant maybe? I cleared some oak out a little while back... maybe some came up that I've not seen? It's so odd... and so sudden. He was a maturing ram in with another older ram and they've begun to struggle a little over the ewes. I'd planned on moving him out the next month. Any chance they butted heads and the little guy lost? I really am concerned and feel horrible. If someone could let me know what they think caused his death, I'd appreciate it.