This recipe makes 16 fat bombs
1/2 cup Strawberries, fresh or frozen
3/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened (I like Kerry Gold)
2 T Swerve, confectioners style
1/2 T Vanilla extract
To shape fat bombs you will need this silicone candy mold, or other silicone candy molds, or a small muffin silicone mold, or a small ice cream scoop
- Cut softened butter and softened cream cheese into small chunks. Please the cream cheese and butter into a mixing bowl. Make sure the butter and cream cheese are softened, otherwise it will not achieve a smooth texture. (Do not melt butter, the mixture should be firm).
If using fresh strawberries, wash the strawberries and remove the green leaves/stems. Place the cleaned strawberries into a bowl and mash using a fork.
2. If using frozen strawberries, thaw. Place the thawed strawberries into a bowl and mash using a fork.
3. Add the powdered erythritol (Swerve), vanilla extract to the mashed strawberries, and mix well.
4. Add the strawberry mixture to the bowl with softened butter and cream cheese. Use a hand whisk or fork, mix until well combined. You can use food processor to mix.
5. Spoon the mixture into candy molds or small muffin silicon molds. Or you may use a small (1-1/2 inch) ice cream scoop out the mixture onto a parchment-lined pan (if the mixture is too thin for scooping, chill in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before scooping). Place fat bombs in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until set.
6. Remove from molds and keep stored in the freezer.
Enjoy with a cup of Red Rose Strawberry Cheesecake Tea.
Calories 63.6 Total Fat 6.5 g Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g Protein 0.8 g