Still waiting on the other two

Discussion in 'Goats' started by GoldenWood Farm, Apr 2, 2006.

1. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

I wonder how long they will take :eek: . Gosh I am getting antsy. I still have those other two gals left to kid and they arn't doing NOTHING! Ricoalette was 150 days on the 31st of march and Rainy was 150 days on the 30th of march. Both are over due now and making me nervous.

Rainy's tendons feel looser which is a good thing. Ricoalette's are the same but she has acted as if she is in labor for about 3 days. :bash: .

MotherClucker

2. SHELBY

SHELBY Well-Known Member

I am predicting one of then will go by Tue, and the other Thurs.

Sorry it's probably not soon enough for you though :grump:

Hang in there :buds:

I have 3 more that Ruth said she would come up and check in about a month to see if they are bred, but 2 she already thought might be bred.

3. khowellrn

khowellrn Well-Known Member

Hey, I am still waiting on mine due on the 25th of March!!
    She is looking like she might get busy tonight, though. Who knows!

4. GoldenWood Farm

We have MUCUS! It looks like Ricoalette will be the second out of the gate. She is in labor but her ligaments are still there. But she is starting to have mucus around her vulva which is WONDERFUL! Lol..yay!

Hopefully more babys will be born tonight so Savannah won't be so alone :happy: .

MotherClucker

5. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Good Luck with your preggos. I hope that Ricoalette goes soon. Good luck, bye.

6. GoldenWood Farm

Well Rainy kidded this morning around 7am. She had 2 does and a buck. But one doe weighes less than 3 pounds Shocked . She ALMOST weighs 3 pounds but not quite. She drank some colostrum and is doing fine. The other two are around 7-8 pounds each. The other doe kid is the biggest and the most beautiful little thing.

They are 75% alpine kids and the big doe is a beautiful spotted thing. Will have to take a picture. She goes back to the mom's breeder as there was a doe kid back involved in her deal.

All three are good and momma did fine on delivery. But I am amazed at how TINY the little doeling is....she is a little afterthought I guess. Diane isn't she smaller than your little kid was when she was born?

Looks like a doe kid here....total is 3 bucks and 3 does :sing:

Ricoalette is STILL holding out...brat :nana:

MotherClucker