Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kick myself every day for selling our Farm. Made it worse the other day. Found a Journal I was keeping, found where I was offered a big price for the place but turned it down. Thing is I sold it for half that price :Bawling:

big rockpile

·
Registered
141 Posts
I know the feeling, had an old house in Galveston that I renovated. Let it go and not a day goes by that I don't miss that house! I even dream about it probably once a week. Always walking thru the house when the new owner is at work! Crazy I know! LOL Gotta let it go though! Hang in there!

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Rock, I don't think there is one person , on this earth , that hasn't kicked themselves for something! I do it daily!
I say, we have to learn from our mistakes and move on.... Maybe there is a good reason you sold it , when you did, for that price and it will come to 'light' later!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Try to allow yourself a certain amount of minutes for wallowing in self-pity or regrets, then think of something that will brighten your day, or improve your current situation?

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh we have a much nicer place and can get in and out easier.

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
25,245 Posts
You sold at what was the right time for you. When you had the better offer you just weren't ready to let go of it.

Besides, if you had sold then would you have the place you have now?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts