Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may run out of hollyhock but will never in my lifetime run out of moonflower & hyacinth bean vine seeds! Plus have dozens of 4 O'clocks.

PM me for my address & send a SASE, 1 stamp is usually enuf, some of you who've gotten them from me, let us know if the 1 stamp was ok.
Patty

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm sorry there wasn't enough postage. I probably should have put another stamp or two on the envelope given the amount of seeds we talked about :D. Thank you for the update and sending them out.

·
Premium Member
10,357 Posts
One stamp worked for mine - thank you so much! After I mailed the SASE, I realized I forgot to put my seeds to you in the envelope. :ashamed: I'll try to get them in the mail to you soon.

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sorry there wasn't enough postage. I probably should have put another stamp or two on the envelope given the amount of seeds we talked about :D. Thank you for the update and sending them out.
My fault, not yours!
I put in too many, I suppose. Only needed 21 cents more but of course, who has a 21 cent stamp...I had an old post card stamp that isn't enuf anymore so don't mind using them at all.

·
Registered
31,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One stamp worked for mine - thank you so much! After I mailed the SASE, I realized I forgot to put my seeds to you in the envelope. :ashamed: I'll try to get them in the mail to you soon.
Oh, you are so sweet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts