Spot remover

Discussion in 'Working and Companion Animals' started by gottahaveagoat, Dec 9, 2006.

1. gottahaveagoat

gottahaveagoat Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good spot remover? We have a 6 month puppy that is pretty much trained now. :dance: I hve 4 spots from her that for some reason just will not come clean. I have used resolve and also a foam spot remover, can't think of the name, and neither one of them have worked on these spots. If someone has a home remedy that would be fine too. Thanks

2. GoldenMom

GoldenMom Well-Known Member

I personally could not live without OxyDeep. It has gotten out stains that laughed at other cleaners.

3. kirsten

kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah, I use a version of oxyclean too, that comes in a small conatiner that you mix with water and apply to the stain. My pup is 6 months old too and that is the only thing that has been able to clean up our carpets.

4. gottahaveagoat

gottahaveagoat Well-Known Member

Is this just the Oxy stuff you get in the laundry section?

5. GoldenMom

GoldenMom Well-Known Member

Mine comes in a bottle all mixed up. It used to be a dual canister aerosol, but the last bottle I got was a spray bottle (I didn't see the regular stuff and this was the same name). We'll see if it works as well.

6. kirsten

kirsten Well-Known Member

Okay, I got the little tub, the only stuff I have found that ever worked, especially on OLDER stains. Sprays can work on new stains but if the sprays fail and they often do get this stuff right here:

Powerhouse
    Organic
    OXYGEN
    All purpose stain remover

That is exactly what the label says and it truly works. No lingering smells or anything. It says wine, food, blood or pet stains and a little bit of that, a light scrubbing and your old stains are as good as new.