Spot Remover ideas

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by gottahaveagoat, Dec 9, 2006.

1. gottahaveagoat

gottahaveagoat Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a good spot remover? We have a 6 month puppy that is pretty much trained now. :dance: I have 4 spots from her that for some reason just will not come clean. I have used Resolve and also a foam spot remover, can't think of the name, and neither one of them have worked on these spots. If someone has a home remedy that would be fine too. Thanks

2. Country Lady

Country Lady Well-Known Member Supporter

Have you tried treating with white vinegar?

3. dale anne

dale anne Well-Known Member

howdy...i just came across something that works on blood ya might want to try...my dog came in and ran across our sand colored carpet with a bloody foot in a panic i relized i ran out of spot remeover...they dont often work anyway!...but i grabbed my laundry spot remover....shout triple action...took the stain out fast!.....i have also used it for where i dripped coffee on the carpet...worked great....just make sure you spray it on a rag and the the rug...it makes the rug kinda stiff if put on the rug directly....I will never use a carpet spot cleaner again...this is much cheaper and i know it works!....dale anne...PS the dog is fine was a cut between the toes

4. gottahaveagoat

gottahaveagoat Well-Known Member

I think I will try both of these. I will try anything that will work