Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am super excited that the season premieres of Sleepy Hollow and The Blacklist are tonight!

Reactions: Crazycat

·
I calls em like I sees em
13,913 Posts
I missed the new Big Bang, Dad has the baseball game on. And it wasn't set to record, bummer!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I watched BBT, Scorpion (liked it!) and Forever (liked it, but I don't think he needs to die three times per episode going forward).

Tonight, it's NCIS, NCIS-NO, and another episode of Forever.

The one I'm looking forward to is Castle next Monday.

·
Dallas
13,852 Posts
Yes, besides Sleepy Hollow, we watched Gotham -- seemed ok, we'll give it a few weeks to decide.
I though it strange that they introduced Catwoman (as a teen), The Riddler (Ed Nigma the evidence guy), Penguin, and Poison Ivy (as a child) in the first episode, and I'd be willing to bet that the comic at the club was actually the Joker.

I am even more impressed that my wife knew that Ed Nigma was the Riddler's real name.
She said she heard it on TV somewhere a couple weeks ago, I seem to remember that but can't remember where.

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to watch Gotham tomorrow- I have heard others talking about it too- I think my 10 yr old might like it- he adores the popculture.. like his mother!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts