Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Yes, I read the article. The fact is it is misleading at best as it never proved anything. Why would anyone write such garbage with no evidence? Why would a site like Forbes pick it up? Fake news at its finest.
The results of 80% of published science papers cannot be reproduced...They showed that with a study...which begs the question--Can that study be reproduced?

Registered
The results of 80% of published science papers cannot be reproduced...They showed that with a study...which begs the question--Can that study be reproduced?
Most folks here wont realize the importance of that. Good, solid studies should be repeatable and yield same results.

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
It never claimed to prove anything. It was put forward by the researchers as a hypothesis as well as a call for further research to either support or disprove their theory.

Fair enough. Now I have a hypothesis that those researchers are wanting a government grant in order to do more research. Do you know where I can apply for a grant to do research to prove my hypothesis?

Reactions: RJ2019

newfieannie
in that case i'd stay far away from a bunch of newfoundlanders if i was you . when they get goin 6ft wouldn't be enough. you'd need at least 20. i told my bro last night. stay away from me until this is all over. ~Georgia

21 - 25 of 25 Posts