Source for New Large Kettles & Washpots

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Ken Scharabok, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Ken Scharabok

Ken Scharabok In Remembrance

Agri Supply, 800-345-0169 - www.Agri-Supply.com. Likely China imports but... They have 4, 10, 15, 20, 38, 55 and 65 gallons sizes, some 3-fotted and some round bottom with stand. One item they are selling is a tripod and chain for $7.99. Heck, material in it would run about that.

I've never dealt with this company. Just receive their catalog. They have retail stores in NC (Garner, Greenville and Lumberton), SC (Florence), GA (Tifton and Statesboro) and VA (Petersburg).

2. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice supplier. How do they compare on shipping?

Kenneth in NC

3. rickd203

rickd203 Well-Known Member

Good site. Thanks.

Rick

4. pickapeppa

pickapeppa Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link, excellent! I've been looking for an affordable stainless steel stock pot. All I can find is aluminum. Stainless steel goes for over $70 everywhere I've found it.

5. marvella

marvella Well-Known Member

bookmarked. thanks!!!

6. agmantoo

agmantoo agmantoo Supporter

I was at Agri-Supply on Friday. Their in-store prices are really good. Yes, many of the items are imported but they do have a tremendous inventory and the only killer on the cast items would be the shipping. From time to time I watch the outdoor cooking program on RFDTV and I would eventually like to try some of the methods using the cast iron cookware and an open fire. Anytime I am in the Greenville area I stop with my shopping list and I always end up buying more than I intended. Agri-Supply has a broad selection of ag supplies along with components for making trailers and for servicing lawn mowers. To give an idea of their service, I needed a small item that I lost in the field for my sprayer and I called and they sent the part UPS and it was totally free. How can one beat that for service?