Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone on facebook posted an ad for the ACLU promoting abortion and I wrote a fairly scathing reply.

Despite the fact that perhaps 90% of the respondents agree wth my position, I am really being attacked by a hardcore group of pro-abortion women. To the devil with them--=-I prefer women who do not kill babies.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I actually love when I used to get those left wing nut cases all bent out of shape. They do get nasty when you disagree with them on a hot topic like abortion. I had a one who told me I wasn't a women if I didn't believe in "my body, my choice". I told her I'd turn my "woman card" in before I'd change my mind on the topic.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
someone on facebook posted an ad for the ACLU promoting abortion and I wrote a fairly scathing reply.

Despite the fact that perhaps 90% of the respondents agree wth my position, I am really being attacked by a hardcore group of pro-abortion women. To the devil with them--=-I prefer women who do not kill babies.
Isn't that fishing in a barrel? I like getting them all stirred up, it raises their blood pressure and shortens their lives.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Muleskinner. if you are right a half dozen of them will die soon. i just wrote that in every crop there are weeds and culls---That f a cow does not care for her calf she goes to market and that we are commanded to cut down fruit trees that do not bear---that those who kill children are the weeds and culls of the human race, the scab showing on a social wound. I am sure to catch hell for that.

The responses I get have been personal attacks painting me as a misogynist and worse. Not a logical argument there, only the woman's right to screw around without consequence. Only a few years ago the man who got a woman pregnant married her. Today some women have sex with men they care nothing about, about as men we called whorehoppers did with women 70 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
In our Christian Homeschool world, young adults will often only "date" one person and then marry that person. Many call this old fashioned or even awkward. I was joking about this with my daughter when a young person she knew was in a photo with another young homeschooled guy on Facebook. "Start planning the wedding now!" we joked. Yes, old fashioned and maybe awkward, but the marriages tend to be a lot more durable and the problems of unplanned pregnancies are far fewer compared to the "recreational dating scene" crowd.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Michael---I read somewhere that in the old days it was not at all unusual for firstborn children to be 7 or 8 month preemies. Didn't matter, they had a MARRIED mother and father.
LOL, I get a chuckle when I think of eight pound preemies.

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
..., only the woman's right to screw around without consequence. Only a few years ago the man who got a woman pregnant married her...
Oh, Chuck...you're a few years older than me, and I KNOW it's been more than a "few years" since men who got a woman preggers always married her. Some would, some wouldn't, didn't matter, the woman was the one "left holding the bag" so to speak, while the guy got a hearty back slap and bragging rights with his friends.

Mon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Oh, Chuck...you're a few years older than me, and I KNOW it's been more than a "few years" since men who got a woman preggers always married her. Some would, some wouldn't, didn't matter, the woman was the one "left holding the bag" so to speak, while the guy got a hearty back slap and bragging rights with his friends.

Mon
Yes, while she was shamed and ostracized by her community. The choices to avoid this were, don't have sex (not very realistic), find a doctor who will provide an abortion (it's been going on since the dawn of time) or go live with a relative and put the baby up for adoption.

Men rarely paid the piper.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Regardless of who paid the piper, it was still a choice made by a woman.

I raised two children whose mothers chose not to kill them. My wife died 1hirteen years ago. My son got a dna kit for Christmas, found his birth mother, much younger than I. She was seduced and abandoned by an older man, married much later, had one daughter---Her only son has now found her---She will be around for him much longer than I will. No disrespect for my wife---My son told us many years ago when the subject came up that "I know who MY parents are".

To kill a child is an abomination.

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
Do you believe in the death penalty for murderers and such?

Mon

Reactions: IlliniosGal

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmmm, I do not understand---The ACLU abortionists have stopped heckling me. It may have something to do with the fact that 90% of the posts there were anti-abortion.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hmmmm, I do not understand---The ACLU abortionists have stopped heckling me. It may have something to do with the fact that 90% of the posts there were anti-abortion.
And, so what? I went looking around for this commercial, it's raining today so not much to do. The ACLU has not run any commercials regarding abortion since 2019, so someone was probably stiring the pot.
As to you adopting two kids, that's great, but that isn't the answer for everyone and those decisions aren't yours to make.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope; those who kill do not ask for my advice, but their actions cry out for vengeance and they will be haunted by the cries of the innocent forever. A pox will descend upon their houses even unto the seventh generation---or so I have heard. Those who urinate and moan at the thought of Auschwitz and Dachau kill babies without a thought. They are willing to coddle grown killers whose minds are fully formed and whose crimes were knowingly, deliberately comittied while killing the innocents who never thought of evil.

I have no patience with those who will kill innocents.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:"And, so what? I went looking around for this commercial, it's raining today so not much to do. The ACLU has not run any commercials regarding abortion since 2019,"

The ACLU abortion piece is on facebook right now. Asking people to push congress to make abortion easier to come by.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, the Facebook nerds have banned me for 24 hours for suggesting that some ignorant, inarticulate jerk was a fruitcake after he called me a murderer and rapist. Says my comment was bullying. Shows which side the censors are on. Shucks, I'm too weak to be a murderer, and way too old to be a rapist. Reminds me of the friend who was playing bridge with his wife and another couple. The fellow suggested that the two (men) retire and take up a life of looting, pillaging and rapine. Wife said, "looting and pillaging MAYBE, but if you plan on rapine you will have to enlist a younger partner".

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts

You would be hard pressed to find a pro abortion woman.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts