Homesteading Forum banner

Some missing covid information

2K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  poppy 
#1 ·
Statistics/information that I'd like to see:

1. The percent of folks who have received both covid vaccinations who, nevertheless, have subsequently been diagnosed with covid (either version).

2. The percent of folks who consistently wore masks who, nevertheless, have been diagnosed with covid (either version).

3. The amount of income that clinics and hospitals get from the government and insurance companies when a person is diagnosed as positive for covid vs the income they get when a person is diagnosed with the flu. Not the cost of medical care following diagnosis. I know that post diagnosis medical care varies all over the place. Just the diagnosis. Many who are diagnosed as being positive are simply sent home and never admitted to a hospital anyway.

4. We do know that diabetes and some other medical conditions make a person more likely to die from covid. I have seen some statistics on that. But is that also true of the flu?

Potential risk factors that have been identified to date include:
  • Some medical conditions (what medical conditions???????)
  • Use of certain medications
  • Poverty and crowding
  • Certain occupations (what occupations/?????)
  • Pregnancy
Link

I have no pre-conceived beliefs about any of this. I'd just like to see some statistics so I can figure out what I believe.

See less See more
#2 ·
Statistics/information that I'd like to see:

1. The percent of folks who have received both covid vaccinations who, nevertheless, have subsequently been diagnosed with covid (either version).

2. The percent of folks who consistently wore masks who, nevertheless, have been diagnosed with covid (either version).

3. The amount of income that clinics and hospitals get from the government and insurance companies when a person is diagnosed as positive for covid vs the income they get when a person is diagnosed with the flu. Not the cost of medical care following diagnosis. I know that post diagnosis medical care varies all over the place. Just the diagnosis. Many who are diagnosed as being positive are simply sent home and never admitted to a hospital anyway.

4. We do know that diabetes and some other medical conditions make a person more likely to die from covid. I have seen some statistics on that. But is that also true of the flu?

Link

I have no pre-conceived beliefs about any of this. I'd just like to see some statistics so I can figure out what I believe.
You don't get income for a diagnosis. You only get income for the tests performed.

#8 ·
But unlike the flu or anything else, government guarantees payment of medical treatment for COVID. That is a big difference. For example, if some poor person goes to the ER seeking treatment for something and has no insurance, all the hospital can do is hound him for money for a few months and finally write it off but with a COVID diagnosis also, they are sure to get paid. Add to that the fact that in many places no test is required. It is perfectly fine to 'presume' the person has COVID. Now ask yourself whether that might encourage a hospital to 'presume' a patient has COVID. You know the answer.

#3 ·
Inaddition to the ones listed, these are statistics I would like to see.

The actual number of people that died directly due to Covid. I believe some countries are overstating the death rate, and some are vastly understating it.

The number of people that have died from the vaccinations

The number of people that survived Covid, but have long term serious after effects. This number is more important to me than the number of people that die from it. I don't care if I get it and die, although I would like to avoid that. I care more if I will have long term issues due to Covid

#7 ·
I suspect that number is about the same as the percentage of people that have long term health issues from the flu. I've heard lots of people say they had the flu over the years who said they had issues for months after they recovered from the flu. Took my wife over 4 months to feel 'normal' after the flu a few years ago.
You don't get income for a diagnosis. You only get income for the tests performed.

#5 ·
1) Here's the problem. What we are told about the vaccines is, on average, how good they supposedly are at preventing hospitalization or death. Let's use 90% as an average for all vaccines. So if you are fully vaccinated, your chance of having Covid-19 and being hospitalized and possibly dying is 1 in 10. Since that 90% is the average over all age groups, the older you are, the greater the likelihood. Same with if you have comorbidities. So if you are 85 and have hypertension and heart disease, being fully vaccinated doesn't give you the same level of protection as someone who is 40 and isn't vaccinated. We have all seen the charts, risk goes up as you get older.

When it comes to preventing Covid-19, the efficacy drops down to the 60's or 70's, plus at least some of the vaccines are not as effective on some variants. Both Israel and Britain are reporting close to 50% of new delta cases are in those fully vaccinated. They also pointed out those vaccinated tend to have less severe Covid-19 and that the Pfizer vaccine is not as effective against the delta variant.

So, my conclusion is it appears the vaccines still reduce your possibility of being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19. They also appear to reduce the severity of Covid-19 if you do get it. My guess is there is probably not a big difference in the probability of a healthy 40-year-old unvaccinated and a vaccinated 40-year-old person getting Covid-19, but the vaccinated person would probably have a less severe case which would also reduce the chance of hospitalization or death.

#20 ·
You asked where it came from and I told you where I thought they had gotten it from. That didn't mean I agreed with it, and I think I made that perfectly clear.

If you look at articles similar to the one you posted, they all makes the exact same points. Coincidence or from a government source?

#30 ·
I was around someone that had COVID-19. I went to get a test. It cost 90 dollars. Several times in the next 2 weeks.

I paid since they billed me on site.

Curiously, I got half that money back. I was told that this was covered by uncle Joe and uncle Donald.

Where is the rest of my money?

I have done more government work here than maybe most here on HT. I know the routine. Charge the max and see what sticks. 7 times out of 10 you will get the max. There are no checks and balances. Just budgets that need to be inflated.

Not proud of it either. That's why I am working for the man now. I also sleep better at night now. I didn't do anything illegal. But border line immoral.

#32 ·
I have done more government work here than maybe most here on HT. I know the routine. Charge the max and see what sticks. 7 times out of 10 you will get the max. There are no checks and balances. Just budgets that need to be inflated.
I too am familiar with the federal trough.
Most know that sort of system is fubar. Some gladly jump right in and claim a living from it.

#31 ·
More information on the vaccine lawsuit and a different government database (V-SAFE) used for tracking adverse vaccine reactions.
According to the lawsuit, the V-Safe database has much more data about vaccine adverse reactions than VAERS. It’s a mobile app that allows the tens of millions of vaxxed in America to easily report adverse reactions. As their website notes, “Use your smartphone to tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. You’ll also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.”
With VAERS data, one must proactively find the database and fill out a long questionnaire for their information to be registered. This is one of the reasons experts estimate between 1%-10% sampling; in other words, whatever the number of reactions are reported on VAERS should be multiplied by 10-100 in order to get a more accurate picture.
V-Safe is the opposite. Instead of making it difficult to report, it makes it very easy. Instead of being challenging to find (doctors have been told not to refer their patients to VAERS if they have a reaction), it is proactive and actually sends push notifications to the vaccinated to inquire about their conditions. The CDC has built a vast repository of data that is smartphone-confirmed, meaning nobody’s sitting in their basement with a VPN making false reports. This is the most accurate recording of information about the adverse effects of Covid-19 vaccines.
According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.
The 67-page motion requests the judge issue a preliminary injunction pursuant to § 360bbb–3(b)(1)(C) for the following reasons:
  • There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
  • There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
  • Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
  • Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
  • There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
  • Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.

#33 ·
The statistic I would like to see is the number of "covid deaths" that were actually something else entirely, but through false positives, or for hospital financial reasons, were declared as dying from covid 19. How many of these folks would have died from some other ailment within this time frame, but because the national narrative is to scare people about covid, their tow tags read "COVID 19".

Every other cause of death was way down for 2020, other than murder, and suicide.

#34 ·
The statistic I would like to see is the number of "covid deaths" that were actually something else entirely, but through false positives, or for hospital financial reasons, were declared as dying from covid 19. How many of these folks would have died from some other ailment within this time frame, but because the national narrative is to scare people about covid, their tow tags read "COVID 19".
Say someone killed in the WTC towers on 9/11 was a terminal cancer patient. Do we still count him as a murder victim?

#36 ·
I understand your point, remember the recent thread about logical fallacies? Because one person lied to Congress, you, me, the neighbor's dog, does not indicate that the rest of government/science/medical community is untrustworthy. They may be trustworthy and they may not be, but it is in no way dependent on the fact that Fauci is a liar.

#43 ·
We have a lot of family members and I run a Facebook Covid 19 site my twin put up prior to passing a year ago last June. We have accurate numbers of our members who got vaccinated which total 398 people at this time. My entire immediate family members except for children have been vaccinated and my facebook school friends. NOT ONE DEATH has been reported out of I would estimate 800 people I have ability to check with all of them. None of our family have died from the Vaccine either and yes, we had a lot of extended family who got covid before they got vaccinated. Some in our family are not vaccinated along with still not being and every single one of them got Covid 19 which is no joke. My brother did, my cousin, his wife and her father (who died in the hospital after a 10 day fight), my half sister, her husband, another cousin and 6 members of her family that live together....many more and NONE HAD VACCINES. Of the people I know personally, none of us have gotten Covid 19 after the vaccine. However we are wearing masks, washing hands and still sanitizing things. I can't reassure anyone based on the media information but my family size and friend list plus the Covid 19 Facebook pages gives me some numbers to work with and so far....vaccines have killed no one out of approx 800 vaccinated people. To explain further they live all over the country so its not a small area of residency we are referring to. So I draw on my own experience and knowledge at this time. Its pretty confusing to sift through all the stuff posted by the Media giants. I don't have time for it. This said....I feel comfortable with what I currently know first hand.

#44 ·
Remember this from a year ago?

Florida Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash Listed as COVID-19 Death, Raising Doubts Over Health Data

As novel coronavirus cases in Florida surpass 350,000, doubts over the accuracy of the official figures reported have been raised after a death was wrongly reported by the state health department to have been due to COVID-19.

A person in their 20s, who was killed in a motorcycle accident, was initially reported to have died from COVID-19, according to Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, Miami's WSVN reported.

"We were discussing or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers. I mean, it's 100. It does not make any difference if it's 99, but the validity that the fact that the individual didn't die from COVID-19, died in a crash," Pino argued.

"But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash, so I don't know the conclusion of that one," he added.
Link

#46 ·
CDC shows thousands that had intentional and unintentional injuries.

#47 ·
Looks like some more 'missing' COVID information. Just ask yourself why some politicians would not want the American people to have access to information our intel community has regarding the origin of the COVID virus. Aren't we entitled to know how a disease that crushed our economy and changed the country originated? The Senate unanimously passed a bill that would force the intel community to publicly release that information. Today the democrats in the House voted it down. Anyone know why in the world they would do such a thing?

House Democrats Block Bill to Declassify Intel on COVID Origins by Spencer Brown (townhall.com)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.