Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Say someone killed in the WTC towers on 9/11 was a terminal cancer patient. Do we still count him as a murder victim?
Yes we would.

If someone had Covid and died of congestive heart failure why did we say he died of covid then?

Did the government pay extra for murder victims for 911?

I answered your questions now please answer mine. For once anyway.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
And they should. I think they jumped the gun and decided that anyone that had covid when they died should count as a death caused by covid. That's a silly leap, and doesn't help at all with determining how dangerous covid really is.
But it can be helpful during an election campaign when challenging an incumbent.

·
Super Moderator
3,420 Posts
We have a lot of family members and I run a Facebook Covid 19 site my twin put up prior to passing a year ago last June. We have accurate numbers of our members who got vaccinated which total 398 people at this time. My entire immediate family members except for children have been vaccinated and my facebook school friends. NOT ONE DEATH has been reported out of I would estimate 800 people I have ability to check with all of them. None of our family have died from the Vaccine either and yes, we had a lot of extended family who got covid before they got vaccinated. Some in our family are not vaccinated along with still not being and every single one of them got Covid 19 which is no joke. My brother did, my cousin, his wife and her father (who died in the hospital after a 10 day fight), my half sister, her husband, another cousin and 6 members of her family that live together....many more and NONE HAD VACCINES. Of the people I know personally, none of us have gotten Covid 19 after the vaccine. However we are wearing masks, washing hands and still sanitizing things. I can't reassure anyone based on the media information but my family size and friend list plus the Covid 19 Facebook pages gives me some numbers to work with and so far....vaccines have killed no one out of approx 800 vaccinated people. To explain further they live all over the country so its not a small area of residency we are referring to. So I draw on my own experience and knowledge at this time. Its pretty confusing to sift through all the stuff posted by the Media giants. I don't have time for it. This said....I feel comfortable with what I currently know first hand.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Remember this from a year ago?

Florida Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash Listed as COVID-19 Death, Raising Doubts Over Health Data

As novel coronavirus cases in Florida surpass 350,000, doubts over the accuracy of the official figures reported have been raised after a death was wrongly reported by the state health department to have been due to COVID-19.

A person in their 20s, who was killed in a motorcycle accident, was initially reported to have died from COVID-19, according to Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, Miami's WSVN reported.

"We were discussing or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers. I mean, it's 100. It does not make any difference if it's 99, but the validity that the fact that the individual didn't die from COVID-19, died in a crash," Pino argued.

"But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash, so I don't know the conclusion of that one," he added.
Link

·
Saltine American
6,824 Posts
CDC shows thousands that had intentional and unintentional injuries.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
Looks like some more 'missing' COVID information. Just ask yourself why some politicians would not want the American people to have access to information our intel community has regarding the origin of the COVID virus. Aren't we entitled to know how a disease that crushed our economy and changed the country originated? The Senate unanimously passed a bill that would force the intel community to publicly release that information. Today the democrats in the House voted it down. Anyone know why in the world they would do such a thing?

House Democrats Block Bill to Declassify Intel on COVID Origins by Spencer Brown (townhall.com)

41 - 47 of 47 Posts