Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
You asked where it came from and I told you where I thought they had gotten it from. That didn't mean I agreed with it, and I think I made that perfectly clear.

If you look at articles similar to the one you posted, they all makes the exact same points. Coincidence or from a government source?
So far you have offered nothing except the opinion that any source of numbers except your secret one is false.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
However, a review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines, says the CDC's website.
Wonder why they didn't apply that same logic to COVID deaths? Some states are going back over the records and deleting deaths not clearly related to COVID

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
We just need a good worldwide civil war to eliminate the communists and get us back on the track of advancement.
The good news is the closet communists have identified themselves.

Reactions: NRA_guy

·
Registered
856 Posts
Wonder why they didn't apply that same logic to COVID deaths? Some states are going back over the records and deleting deaths not clearly related to COVID
And they should. I think they jumped the gun and decided that anyone that had covid when they died should count as a death caused by covid. That's a silly leap, and doesn't help at all with determining how dangerous covid really is.

·
Registered
21,534 Posts
And they should. I think they jumped the gun and decided that anyone that had covid when they died should count as a death caused by covid. That's a silly leap, and doesn't help at all with determining how dangerous covid really is.
I agree. It seems to me and a lot of others that the numbers have been cooked all along to promote fear and the agenda of big government proponents. Is the Delta variant just more of the same? Is it really a dangerous variant or just a political scariant? I like to look at the number of daily tests here and other countries. Every time they want to get people scared again, the daily test numbers go way up. For a while we were only testing about 400K per day but they started the Delta variant rant and suddenly we are testing almost a million a day once again. We now know a lot of the new cases are people who have been fully vaccinated like the democrats who ran to DC from Texas. That makes it look like the vaccine is not too effective at preventing COVID and we know a small percentage of those vaccinated die from the virus but we definitely know only a small percentage of those who get the virus die too. So the question in some of our minds is how much less a person is likely to die from the virus if vaccinated compared to unvaccinated. We won't know that until enough time passes to gather the data.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I was around someone that had COVID-19. I went to get a test. It cost 90 dollars. Several times in the next 2 weeks.

I paid since they billed me on site.

Curiously, I got half that money back. I was told that this was covered by uncle Joe and uncle Donald.

Where is the rest of my money?

I have done more government work here than maybe most here on HT. I know the routine. Charge the max and see what sticks. 7 times out of 10 you will get the max. There are no checks and balances. Just budgets that need to be inflated.

Not proud of it either. That's why I am working for the man now. I also sleep better at night now. I didn't do anything illegal. But border line immoral.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
More information on the vaccine lawsuit and a different government database (V-SAFE) used for tracking adverse vaccine reactions.
According to the lawsuit, the V-Safe database has much more data about vaccine adverse reactions than VAERS. It’s a mobile app that allows the tens of millions of vaxxed in America to easily report adverse reactions. As their website notes, “Use your smartphone to tell CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. You’ll also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.”
With VAERS data, one must proactively find the database and fill out a long questionnaire for their information to be registered. This is one of the reasons experts estimate between 1%-10% sampling; in other words, whatever the number of reactions are reported on VAERS should be multiplied by 10-100 in order to get a more accurate picture.
V-Safe is the opposite. Instead of making it difficult to report, it makes it very easy. Instead of being challenging to find (doctors have been told not to refer their patients to VAERS if they have a reaction), it is proactive and actually sends push notifications to the vaccinated to inquire about their conditions. The CDC has built a vast repository of data that is smartphone-confirmed, meaning nobody’s sitting in their basement with a VPN making false reports. This is the most accurate recording of information about the adverse effects of Covid-19 vaccines.
According to a press release, AFLDS is asking to immediately stop administration of experimental COVID vaccines in anyone 18 and younger, all those who have recovered from COVID and acquired natural immunity, and every other American who has not received informed consent as defined by federal law.
The 67-page motion requests the judge issue a preliminary injunction pursuant to § 360bbb–3(b)(1)(C) for the following reasons:
  • There is no emergency, which is a prerequisite to issuing EUA and EUA renewals for COVID vaccines.
  • There is “no serious or life-threatening disease or condition.”
  • Vaccines do not diagnose, treat or prevent SARS-CoV-2 or COVID.
  • Known and potential risks of the vaccine outweigh their known and potential benefits.
  • There are adequate, approved and available alternatives to vaccines.
  • Healthcare professionals and vaccine candidates are not adequately informed.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
I have done more government work here than maybe most here on HT. I know the routine. Charge the max and see what sticks. 7 times out of 10 you will get the max. There are no checks and balances. Just budgets that need to be inflated.
I too am familiar with the federal trough.
Most know that sort of system is fubar. Some gladly jump right in and claim a living from it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The statistic I would like to see is the number of "covid deaths" that were actually something else entirely, but through false positives, or for hospital financial reasons, were declared as dying from covid 19. How many of these folks would have died from some other ailment within this time frame, but because the national narrative is to scare people about covid, their tow tags read "COVID 19".

Every other cause of death was way down for 2020, other than murder, and suicide.

·
Voice of Reason
53,022 Posts
The statistic I would like to see is the number of "covid deaths" that were actually something else entirely, but through false positives, or for hospital financial reasons, were declared as dying from covid 19. How many of these folks would have died from some other ailment within this time frame, but because the national narrative is to scare people about covid, their tow tags read "COVID 19".
Say someone killed in the WTC towers on 9/11 was a terminal cancer patient. Do we still count him as a murder victim?

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
Say Mr. Fauci lied to congress and to you about everything you believed about the virus. Do you now question anything told to you by those in the government/science/medical community?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Say Mr. Fauci lied to congress and to you about everything you believed about the virus. Do you now question anything told to you by those in the government/science/medical community?
I understand your point, remember the recent thread about logical fallacies? Because one person lied to Congress, you, me, the neighbor's dog, does not indicate that the rest of government/science/medical community is untrustworthy. They may be trustworthy and they may not be, but it is in no way dependent on the fact that Fauci is a liar.

·
Saltine American
6,824 Posts
Say someone killed in the WTC towers on 9/11 was a terminal cancer patient. Do we still count him as a murder victim?
Depends on what your side's agenda is.

·
Administrator
19,874 Posts
Would we count surplus deaths in New York on 9/11and still consider the number accurate?

If we're going to count surplus deaths as being Covid deaths, how can we be certain all of them are and wouldn't it be possible that some of them are vaccine reactions and various other reasons?

We've seen a sharp increase in deaths directly related to delayed surgeries, obviously they are because of covid but not covid deaths.

We shouldn't need to pad numbers to tell the story.

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,970 Posts
It seems you are practicing Fauci logic. Cancer and the collapse of the World Trade Center have nothing in common. Whether the person had terminal cancer or not, the collapse would have killed him.

We don't know exactly why a terminal cancer patient died who also had Covid-19. it could have been from cancer, it could have been from Covid-19, it could have been because of his weakened immune system plus Covid-19, or possibly even some other cause.

Many of us simply question whether dying with Covid-19 is the same as dying of Covid-19, and the obvious answer is they are not the same thing.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts