Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just thought I'd share this with you folks. People wonder why I'm a nervous wreck? I swear she's gonna give me a heart attack someday! The little specks are boats. The dummy on the rock is my rock-climber daughter going into a HANDSTAND! :rolleyes:

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
I wish I could do a Handstand :( . Looks pretty good to me.Whats the problem? :p

big rockpile

·
Banned
9,283 Posts
Originally posted by Big Rockpile on General Chat.......

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved
body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used
up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!""

I believe this girl knows how to LIVE LIFE to its fullest!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I go rock climbing almost every week. It is actually a pretty safe thing to do if you know what you are doing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
LOL Ozarkguy!
Lock that young-un in a closet! What a little dare devil!

(although I have to admit I do admire her spirit!)

:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
OzarkGuy, I'm 52 and teach rock climbing & rappeling for the Boy Scouts but it's been several years since I could do a handstand like that. I love her gusto.
Gary in AL

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sorry James. Try clicking your "refresh" button and if that doesn't load it, let me know and I'll e-mail or p.m. you a copy of my insane kid. Hmmm.... I wonder where she gets it from? :haha:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ozarkguy said:

Just thought I'd share this with you folks. People wonder why I'm a nervous wreck? I swear she's gonna give me a heart attack someday! The little specks are boats. The dummy on the rock is my rock-climber daughter going into a HANDSTAND! :rolleyes:

looks like shes down by taneycomo.....
i wish i had the flexibility to handstand !
my kids jump off the rocks in shadowrock park every summer and it scares the heck out of me, not like now when its flooded, but in the fall when its a 20 foot drop to the water !!!
:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts