Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I still have to wear a mask?
Why can't I go where I want and do what I want?
Why do I have to get a government mandated shot or not get a paycheck?

I'm immune, can't catch it, can't spread it, so why?

With the thousands that have had it, and have immunity how come these questions aren't being addressed? Or maybe they have and I've not seen it.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
Same here. At this point it is not a matter of science or common sense. It is all about compliance and control. If you can't catch it or spread it but don't still wear a mask, you are a vile and immoral person in the eyes of many. And that doesn't just apply to the virus. Read the news. If you don't tow the leftist line, you do not deserve free speech and will be banned from more and more sites. Some employers are firing people for supporting the 'wrong' party. Some on major news networks are clamoring for the supporters of the 'wrong' party to be sent to reeducation camps until they get their thought process straightened out. We are entering the darkest days of our country and civilization as a whole.

·
zone 5 - riverfrontage
6,792 Posts
... I'm immune, can't catch it, can't spread it,
Who told you that you were immune?

People have been catching this virus a second time.

... With the thousands that have had it, and have immunity how come these questions aren't being addressed? Or maybe they have and I've not seen it.
Why would you think that anyone is immune?

Even if you had the vaccine, it is not known yet it you would gain immunity.

Keep in mind, how many pandemics have been wiped out by a vaccine.

The ANTONINE PLAGUE of 165 AD killed 5 million, and still there is no vaccine.

The PLAGUE OF JUSTINIAN of 541-542, this Bubonic Plague killed 25 million.

THE BLACK DEATH or Bubonic Plague of 1346-1353 killed 75 – 200 million.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts

Actually the number of documented, meaning they tested positive on 2 different tests at least 2 months apart, was 21 cases worldwide as of 2 weeks ago. All had milder cases the second time except one lady in her 90's who died. Doctors have concluded these few people out of millions of cases likely had glitches in their immune systems that did not cause them to sero convert. Immune disorders are not rare. A study at the end of October showed people who had the virus back in April still had active antibody immunity to the virus but the T-cell immunity length will not be known for a long time. Many researchers say that immunity will likely last decades like the similar Coronavirus of 18 years ago. Those people still have immunity to that virus and research has shown that immunity is also protecting people today from this virus.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

The Antonine plague was measles or small pox, likely small pox which, either way, was eliminated or reduced to non-pandemic status with a vaccine.

The other two were bacterial with an intermediate host. Those really aren't something a vaccine can do much with, but I don't believe that a flea borne illness carried and spread by rodents will spread far beyond DC if it arose again.

·
Super Moderator
13,619 Posts
Although I have antibodies as of my last physical 6 weeks ago. I keep a bandana in my pocket to protect my wallet in towns with fines for no masks and the two times my doctor's office has called me during the last few weeks to schedule a C19 vaccination, I reminded them I had immunity verified by the blood test they charge my insurance for and I haven't taken flu or any other vaccines in 25 years and survived a year of the C19 pandemic frenzy and am starting my second year and they can give my reservation to someone further down the list wanting a C19 shots.

·
Marked safe from the TP famine of 2020.
19,267 Posts
Small pox was fought using an inoculation, very different from a vaccine.
inoculation
[iˌnäkyəˈlāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.
    "inoculation against flu was readily available"

·
19,267 Posts
We have a friend, who has the COVID-19. She was on a ventilator and in a coma for 2 weeks. Then she felt better, the doctors released her, and she spent a few days at home. It came back and she had to return to the ventilator.
More likely that it was a secondary infection while she still tested positive.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Do I still have to wear a mask?
Why can't I go where I want and do what I want?
Why do I have to get a government mandated shot or not get a paycheck?

I'm immune, can't catch it, can't spread it, so why?

With the thousands that have had it, and have immunity how come these questions aren't being addressed? Or maybe they have and I've not seen it.
How is anyone besides yourself supposed to know this?

And how is anyone going to tell the difference between you and the guy standing next to you lying through his teeth so he can get away with infecting dozens of people because he's too selfish and childish to wear a mask or take basic precautions?

Letting the people who have recently had COVID run around without proper safety precautions just opens the door for a ton of extremely obvious and wide-spread abuse -- because, let's face it, there are a ton of folks who are more upset that someone's told you to do something you don't want to do than you are concerned with hurting yourself or others. From a public health and safety standpoint, equally applying the policy of wearing masks is the best decision.

·
zone 5 - riverfrontage
6,792 Posts
inoculation
[iˌnäkyəˈlāSH(ə)n]

NOUN
  1. the action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.
    "inoculation against flu was readily available"
You might really learn some stuff if you watched one of the many documentaries filmed on how the inoculation was done.

An inoculation and a vaccine are entirely different things.

And we still have zero proof that either will give you any sense of immunity from COVID-19

·
zone 5 - riverfrontage
6,792 Posts
More likely that it was a secondary infection while she still tested positive.
She had a COVID-19 infection that put her on a hospital ventilator.

Then a few weeks later she had a second COVID-19 infection that once again put her back on a hospital ventilator.

Yes, there was a primary infection and then weeks later there was a secondary infection.

·
19,267 Posts
You might really learn some stuff if you watched one of the many documentaries filmed on how the inoculation was done.

An inoculation and a vaccine are entirely different things.

And we still have zero proof that either will give you any sense of immunity from COVID-19
I have actually made vaccines, from scratch, so..... And there is lots of evidence that the vaccine protects against COVID. The number of people re-infected with COVID is in the low double digits WORLD WIDE.

·
19,267 Posts
She had a COVID-19 infection that put her on a hospital ventilator.

Then a few weeks later she had a second COVID-19 infection that once again put her back on a hospital ventilator.

Yes, there was a primary infection and then weeks later there was a secondary infection.
She had the same infection, unless she was one of the 20 or so, in the world, who have caught it twice.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts