Small Farm Today Trade Show

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by 65284, Oct 28, 2005.

1. 65284

65284 Well-Known Member Supporter

The Small Farm Today Magazine trade show is coming up Nov. 3,4,5. For those who can make it this a neat show, lots of free exhibits and information for small acreage and homesteader types. And for those who can afford it and are interested they have some seminars by excellent speakers. I will be there with a couple of my Dexter cows and a calf. If you make it stop by and visit with us, we weill be glad to answer any Dexter questions.

2. tnborn

tnborn Well-Known Member

I wish tn would have things like this. I would love to go to a show like this or a solar panel one. I look in the countryside magazines at all the shows, but none are in tn. I work on the weekends so I can't go. Have fun and think of me would you?
    tnborn

3. donsgal

donsgal Nohoa Homestead

For those of you who were not born knowing where, exactly this is held, it's at the Boone County Fairgrounds in Columbia, MO.

More information about it can be obtained at http://www.smallfarmtoday.com/tradeshow/default.asp

donsgal

4. 65284

65284 Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks for addding the link I was unaware of it. But I should have included the location, sorry.

5. Terri

Terri Singletree & Weight Loss & Permaculture Moderator Staff Member Supporter

I have been before, I am going again, and it is always AWESOME!