Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
5,537 Posts
Put your car in the pig pen. Jack it up with a bumper jack. Go get your butcher knife.. When you get back, the hog will have knocked the car off the jack, right on top of his squealing self. Cut his throat, and drive the car out of the pen. By the time you get the car to the house the hog will be pretty well skinned.

· Premium Member
5,537 Posts
Shucks Rocky, If you would have just jacked that wheel up and blocked the other tires, you could have ground the hog up into whole hog sausage while sitting in the car listening to the radio as Tina caught the sausage as it flew out the back of the car into a wash tub. Kinda long sentence but I couldn't find a place to stop. I think I would have had someone hold a hickory board against the tire really tight so we could have smoked sausage.
Cowgirl, We took pictures, but that tire was so greasy, we couldn't get the car up the hill to get the film developed.
You might want to gut the hog when you cut his throat. Flavor you know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.