Skunk Problem

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Nomad, Sep 7, 2005.

1. Nomad

Nomad Well-Known Member Supporter

I haven't seen the little bugger, but I see the damage done to my yard every morning. Evidently the polecat is digging for grubs and is leaving holes all over the yard. Does anyone know of a quick fix for this problem? I live in the city, so laying in wait with my pistol isn't an option.

Thanks,

Nomad

2. PetalPusher

PetalPusher Member

Where I live we have the regular four-legged skunks that have been foraging in our back yard also. An even bigger problem are the two legged skunks that pollute our neighborhood with their foul language and foul music.We have consulted with the authorities about noise pollution / control and so far they haven't done didly. There is a place for blaring rap music and the foul language that the listeners are prone to use. I think it may be in the same place that they are pumping all that toxic sewage into down in The Big Easy.I don't have the answer to our skunk problem, sorry to say--four legged OR two legged. If you can help with an answer concerning the nasty two-legged variety, PLEASE let me know. :bash: