Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on a flight I pretty routinely get FC upgrade on and Melissa Harris-Perry just sat next to me.

Glad I brought a book. I've learned that talking politics on a plane is not a good idea. I got to believe it would be an engaging conversation, though.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But since she was there, did you ask her for a check to put toward your kids Christmas and college funds? Since she feels that kids belong to everyone, and not their parents, I am thinking she should put her money where her giant liberal mouth is and actually pony up some of the funding for them.

And then, being a woman, I would have had to ask if I could borrow a tampon.

·
Banned
10,456 Posts
We it is our tampon and why just for women. We are all the same.

No more targeting ads to men or women kids or seniors

Beer ads for kids, along with credit cards, why vitamins for women, men, kids, prenatal.

We are all the same no more make up for fair skin or dark skin.....oily or dry shampoo and skin product......they separate us. One script for eye vision or no one gets them at all.

And when will she do a special as she has done for Columbus day pointing out the violence of Islam as they spread their faith thru kidnapping rape and murder.

She is one special person.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I think I would love to chat with her about anything not related to politics to see if she has any substance beyond her job. She might be an interesting person.

I wouldn't want to talk politics with her because she seems like the type who would get very emotional about it if you disagreed with her and that would make for an unpleasant flight.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Cool. I enjoy talking to people with different backgrounds and beliefs. It gives me insight into how people think - how I think. I once sat on a plane next to an Elder of the LDS Church and we talked for two hours. It was fascinating.

I am boarding a flight in 45 minutes, and as far as what person I sit next to and what conversation we might have, I am up for anything.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Despite being 180 on politics, I've always found her attractive - a fact that drives my wife nuts.

It was a short flight and we were both reading do we only chatted a few minutes. Kids. She apparently has a couple young ones and the wife and Ive finally set our minds to having one. Very normal and inoffensive discussion.

I have a feeling that some of the act is a put on- hopefully on both sides. I'd hate to think I'd get stuck on a flight next to Sean Hannity some day and he turn out to be the same pompous blow-hard in real life that he is in broadcast.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
I first heard of her when she made that ridiculous MSNBC ad about "collective parenting." Then she was involved in a completely classless little segment on her show making fun of Mitt Romney's family picture because he has a black grandson. She did apologize for that after an uproar, and seemed to be sincere, but who knows.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I first heard of her when she made that ridiculous MSNBC ad about "collective parenting." Then she was involved in a completely classless little segment on her show making fun of Mitt Romney's family picture because he has a black grandson. She did apologize for that after an uproar, and seemed to be sincere, but who knows.

I forgot about the making fun of the black grandson. Let me reiterate what a classy person she is - NOT.:catfight:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts