Silly Goat Pictures - figured it out

Discussion in 'Goats' started by cjb, May 9, 2006.

1. cjb

cjb Well-Known Member Supporter

So, this is the goat that I told you about that thinks she is a human "kid". She jumps into the middle of basketball games and dances with my daughter. She's hilarious. This was not a onetime thing either - we can tell our daughter, Elisabeth, "dance with Clementine" and she will. The goat responds every time. She also jumps the fence whenever the boys play bball and runs around butting the ball and standing on her hind legs. She is a NUT!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kabri

kabri Almst livin the good life

Wow, great pictures, daughter sure looks like she's having fun too!

Actually, you should enter the goat and daughter on PetStar!!!

3. midkiffsjoy

midkiffsjoy Bedias, Texas

Giggle. When we were kids my sister and I had a wether who used to climb up in the porch swing to swing. I have pitcures of him riding "piggy back" on my sister's back, and riding the four wheeler with her! grin. Goats can be really weird....for livestock. giggle.

4. cmharris6002

cmharris6002 Well-Known Member Supporter

That's is so great:clap:

I once had a couple of Pygmy goats that would start dancing like that if they thought I had any animal crackers!

5. cjb

They are very funny. We went out to walk my Mother in law to her red convertible car and one of our somber, older nannies was IN the car as if she belonged there. Fortunately - she didn't pee.

Yes, my goat is very cute but my two legged kids are cuter ;-) That is my daughter, Elisabeth and 3 of my 4 boys. We had four sons, adopted Elisabeth (obviously) and are having one big surprise baby this October. Not what I thought I'd be doing at 41 but a blessing nonetheless. We'll die of shock if it is a girl!! Elis insists that it has to be. I had to explain to her that, if this is a girl, she will be white ;-) She thought we just have brown girls. lol

Still waiting for our two does to birth!! Driving me nuts.

6. Ranchermom

Ranchermom Sam at the Pecan Ranch

You have got to get a video camera and send it to those programs like on "animal channel stars or funniest videos.

That is so cute!

Sam

7. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

aaaww and here i thought there was more than just white folk on here lol, my fiance is Black, gonna have a bunch of beage babies lol,

8. Corky

Corky Well-Known Member

There are more than just white folks on here but the great thing about the internet is it is truly color blind.
    We don't need to know what color their skin is to like them on here and before someone thinks this is a scolding... it is not! Just an observation. :)

We are all truly equal on here. Aint it great? :)

9. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

yes it is great, i was just glad to know of the diversity, dont worry i didnt take it as a scolding,
    i hope no on took offence to my post eather, i was just trying to make my self more personable, maybe i faild but i hope not

10. pookshollow

pookshollow Pook's Hollow

Aww, great pictures! I have a goat like that too - Sara was bottle-raised and she loves to get into the action. I take her for walks down our long driveway to get the mail. :p

How old is Elisabeth? She's beautiful. I can't really see your boys in the other picture.

11. sancraft

sancraft Well-Known Member

I'm happy to see a face of color too. I'm black and don't think there are too many of us here. You really should send in a video of your goat doing her tricks. I'll bet you would win the money. LOL

12. cjb

Looks like Elisabeth stole the show here ;-) I don't mind - she is a beautiful little girl. She just turned 5 but we've had her since she was 10 days old! Its amazing how many people pay 20k + to adopt out of the country when we have so many that need homes in our own. In the South, black or biracial babies aren't easy to place. I cannot imagine why. We applied, said we didn't care what color baby we got and had Elisabeth in a few short months.We were thinking about adopting another minority girl and my wife found out she's pregnant - wow! So, we're having number six biologically. Never thought I'd have quite this many but they've been great. I'm not closed to possibly adopting one more after this but then that is totally IT!!! I need a t-shirt that says "No, I'm not Mormon or Catholic, yes they're all from one marriage, yes, she's adopted". Would shortcut most conversations I have with strangers. :)

Our boys are 16, 14, 11.5, and 7. We have them all across the board.

I'm glad to hear there's some diversity on this board!! I also think its a blessing that it doesn't matter to anyone. We are sooo used to Elisabeth's gorgeous brown skin that I truly don't notice people's races when I meet them. Our children will grow up that way and I think its an awesome blessing. They will say "No, Dad, I mean the boy with the blue shirt, two rows down..." when they're indicating the only black kid on the team and it would be easier to say "Dad, I mean the one black kid". cute.

I'll tell ya though - this girl does NOT like her Daddy to do her hair. I am hopeless with little white girl hair let alone hers! I can do barely symetrical poof balls - that is all!

Congrats Ksal - have lots of beige babies :)

13. Cara

Cara Well-Known Member

I love that you have a big family! Even with four we get the "don't you know how that happens" question. UGH! Why do people think that is am ok question to ask?

Elisabeth is beautiful and I'm sure your new little vanilla baby will be too! Makes me want to adopt a couple myself.

14. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Your little girl is SO CUTE! Your goat looks cool too, I dito that you should get some videos and send them to worlds funniest videos, or to animal star. Good Luck. Bye.

15. tinetine'sgoat

tinetine'sgoat Luvin' my family in MO

They both look like they are enjoying the dancing. Look at the jump shot on your goat!! WOW!! :p

16. PLPP

PLPP Boer Lover

I guess you dont want to hear this but that can become dangerous I would put a stop to it.

17. cjb

Of course, I would want to hear about anything that would put my children in danger. I have thought about that because the way Clementine dances can certainly look like the prelude to a head butt! She has never, however, butted anyone and she never gets close to doing so with Elisabeth. If she ever shows any sign of aggression with this, I would put an immediate stop. Also, its not something we do very often - only once in a great while. She is a yearling and probably won't remain this playful for long anyway. I think she's especially playful right now because our other two goats are due anyday and not any fun to be with.

Thank you for the warning. I would rather you be frank with me with such matters - I appreciate it!

Cliff

18. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

What a gorgeous little girl. And so lucky - everyone should be so lucky as to grow up with dancing goats! :dance: I clearly had a deprived childhood.

19. Raftercat5

Raftercat5 Kathy in S. Carolina

Children are a joy, and your little girl seems to have captivated us all. The goat too! LOL. My neighbor bought our little wether, age 8 weeks. He plays with their 2 yr old grandson in the fenced yard, and slides down his little plastic slide! So far, tho, they don't dance. You have to get some good video and send it to Americans Funniest Videos. We'll all say, HEY, WE KNOW THEM!!
    - Kathy