*sigh* when will we catch a break??!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by Becca65, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Becca65

Becca65 Well-Known Member

Wow, not good number 3 just died on us.. first was the car engine 3,600.. our tv went out 250.00 we could of lived without that i guess.. but now our water heater sprung a leak!! grrrrrr we just aren't having alot of luck here. I was hoping it was the bathroom scale that was number 3.. but i was wrong.. anybody have bad luck like this?? :grump: :help:

2. buspete

buspete Well-Known Member

I think we've all been there at some point.

In the grand sceme of things, it's all little stuff because nobody is hurt and "stuff" can be replaced. It is a big pain when you have to replace a bunch of it at once though! Hang in there!!!

3. Beaners

Beaners Incubator Addict

I know the feeling, our car broke down during our holiday traveling.

The one good thing that came of it was that we realized that even though we were being pinched a little tighter than usual, overall we have a lot more to be thankful about than we realized. Something that seemed like a catastrophe actually showed that we are doing okay and by scrimping a little more than we have been we will actually end up about the same once we get a new car.

It's still a pain in the rear when you finally think you have all the leaks in the dam plugged up. That's the time when the water just starts going over the top of it in life. The break will come sometime, but you will probably be too busy doing other stuff to notice it!! (At least that's the way I am hehe) Plus, *knock on wood* you've got your three out of the way and should be in the clear for some time.

Kayleigh

4. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Its always something,eh?

BooBoo :gromit:

5. Terri

Terri Singletree & Weight Loss & Permaculture Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Big time!

But this too shall pass, and knock on wood that the surprises will go back to their once-a-year visits!

6. fordson major

fordson major construction and Garden b Supporter

ya ,our scales lie too! :flame: hope the year turns round right quick for ya! :baby04: sometimes seems like everything is breaking, just gotta keep on keepin' on! :hobbyhors