Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saw on the Indianapolis news, I think they said this happened in Ft Wayne, a young mother of two was arrested and charged with murder of her young baby.
She smothered the baby, her reasoning.....because the baby's father would not return her texts.
I guess she has another child a little older who now has brain damage from an incident a while back ago. In that case she told hospital workers that baby had somehow wrapped a blanket around its neck, but now she admitted to investigators that she had tried strangling the child.

Her family says she may be suffering from post pardom depression....she needs to be suffering from a bullet wound to the head.....sick, sick, sick people.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Sometimes I wonder if the people close the the mentally ill person isn't more to blame than the one who commits the crime. I know it's next to impossible to get someone committed, but to at least get vulnerable children out of the home would be worthwhile. Knowing someone has mental problems and not protecting the innocent from them is reprehensible.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
I knew a Woman that set her Kids on fire in a Trailer House. Year later her case was to come to trail. The evidence accidently got throwed in the trash. They had no choice but to turn her loose.

big rockpile

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
What is wrong with people??? Sometimes I think maybe the old time ways of punishment should be reinstated. In the cases of children especially. People getting life in jail for torturing and killing and raping babies. I'm not willing to pay with my taxes to keep the Looney tunes up for the rest of their life. Turnabout should be fair play in those instances.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
We live in a culture where it is not only acceptable to pull a 30 week old baby from the mother and stab it in the head - it's expected. Forget Dr Spock. What is lacking is any value of human life.

While we sit in disgust over the tragic treatment of children .... we celebrate abortions. You can't chase two rabbits and catch them both.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
We live in a culture where it is not only acceptable to pull a 30 week only baby from the mother and stab it in the head - it's expected. Forget Dr Spock. What is lacking is any value of human life.

While we sit in disgust over the tragic treatment of children .... we celebrate abortions. You can't chase two rabbits and catch them both.
Agreed 100%! If you don't want the precious gift of a baby, don't get pregnant. And if you do get pregnant and not want one, I guarantee there are thousands of loving families who are desperate for a child to love. Abortions are sick, period.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
What is wrong with people??? Sometimes I think maybe the old time ways of punishment should be reinstated. In the cases of children especially. People getting life in jail for torturing and killing and raping babies. I'm not willing to pay with my taxes to keep the Looney tunes up for the rest of their life. Turnabout should be fair play in those instances.
Hangem high, and be sure the middle school kids and the high school kids see the bodies dangling on the way to school with signs hung on them telling what they were guilty of. People say that capital punishment doesn't work, of course it doesn't when only a reporter, priest, and warden see it. You won't change a hardened 30 yr. old criminal, but it will make a statement to an impressionable teenager heading in the wrong direction. Personally, God thought stoning was fine, so I have no problem with it. Call it community involvement..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts