Shut The Heck Up!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by homebirtha, Oct 11, 2006.

1. homebirtha

homebirtha Well-Known Member

These bucks calling for the does in heat are driving me crazy. People talk about not putting them too close to your house or barn because of the smell. HA! The smell is nothing compared to the incredibly, annoyingly loud, whiney crying they are doing. Our neighbors asked if we had new baby goats... Ummm, no, that would be our bucks. lol. They really do sound like little whiney baby goats who have been taken away from their mama's. Next year, they're going somewhere else, far far away from the house. :grump:

2. computerchick

computerchick Keeper of the Zoo

BWWWWWAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

one of my neighbors (pretty good considering it was about a mile around the mt) asked if someone was hollering HEEELLLPPP the other day. I had to seperate Waylon from two of his wives to give Ice some breeding does. I heard WEHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAALLLLLLLLL all day.

But then again, the neighbors who asked have cows, and we hear mommas during weaning constantly....it's hysterical bouncing off the mountains.

Andrea

3. Wingdo

Wingdo Well-Known Member Supporter

Don't you just love "the call of the wild?" It reminds me of some of our old bulls when there'd be one hot cow in a herd of two hundred... and then the next thing you knew, there'd be one cold cow in a herd of two hundred... the bull would stand there looking so confused as to which cow was going to make his day!

Blessed be the beasts... they can teach more about Sex-Ed in one afternoon than an entire school board can get across in a year!

Wing

4. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

That is so funny. :p
    I guess I am really lucky, mine are really pretty quiet. Maybe because I only have two.