Should I do this?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Michael W. Smith, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith Well-Known Member

Sounds like a deal to me!! I certainly wouldn't worry about your children catching anything from the goats (you aren't an over protective mother are you?!? ;)
    As for the shots, I've had goats for over 8 years and have never given my goats any shots. (Oh my, the HORROR! (Gasp)!!!!!!)

Sounds like your friend has her hands full and doesn't have time (or finances) for the goats right now. You can help her out plus help yourself to some free brushhogging!!!!!

Your friend might decide she likes not taking care of goats while you and your children find out you love taking care of them.

Sounds like a win - win situation! :goodjob:

2. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

well first of all the most expensive vet trip i have ever had was when our vet pulled daisy's babies. it came to 43.00 for saving her life and her two kid's live, plus a bottle of penecillin! shots are usually about a dollar each if you take them to the vet. where do you live? im about to get bottles of vaccines out of a catalog, and there is ten doses per bottle, so i'll have 3 left over. i could show you how to give them.

3. AnnaS

AnnaS Well-Known Member