Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Multiple people were killed and dozens were injured in a shooting at a Walmart in Chesapeake, Virginia, late Tuesday, according to police, the latest episode in a nationwide surge of gun violence. Around 10.15 pm ET, the Chesapeake Police Department responded to a complaint of a shooting at the Walmart on Sam’s Circle. Authorities discovered evidence of gunshots as soon as they arrived, Chesapeake police spokesman MPO Leo Kosinski said during a news conference,

According to an employee on the scene who survived and did a live stream on site, it was the Walmart’s manager that “entered the break room and started shooting at workers”. Andre Bing had no prior arrests.

In the shocking video below, a Walmart associate on the parking lot shares his recount of the events. In it you can hear coworkers crying at what they had witnessed. “He plotted this for sure”, he said, “he just started capping people.” The employee also alleges the gunman committed suicide by gunfire once he was finished with his actions. Photo of suspect was released

Mouth Jaw Sleeve Gesture Smile

Story to be buried in 3...2...

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Along the same theme: Suspect In Colorado Springs Shooting Identifies As 'Non-Binary' Despite the MSM's quick condemnation of the recent CO gay nite club shooting as an act of a conservative fanatic---

"The suspect in last weekend’s Colorado Springs mass shooting at a gay nightclub isn’t exactly the right-wing Christian boogeyman legacy media immediately painted him as.
According to The New York Times on Tuesday, 22-year-old Anderson Aldrich claims to be “non-binary” and wants other people to refer to him with the plural pronouns “they” and “them.”

“The lawyers refer to their client as Mx. Anderson Aldrich,” reported the paper’s Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs."

and why haven't we seen loud Liberal calls for tighter knife registration after the recent attack on Mr. Pelosi and the ID college student murders?

·
Registered
6,979 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'll bite. Mass shooters in America are supposed to be young, white, male incels, and this person only scores 1/4. The shootings that happen daily in the ghetto don't count because they do not fit the narrative.
This incident just gives me one more reason never to go to a place I never go.

·
Premium Member
22,505 Posts
I never have any luck. I go to town once a month, the feed store, bank, grocery store, and a gun store. Nobody ever tries to shoot up any of them. What am I doing wrong?
You're able to defend yourself.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I never have any luck. I go to town once a month, the feed store, bank, grocery store, and a gun store. Nobody ever tries to shoot up any of them. What am I doing wrong?
It is a numbers game. The more you go, the better the odds

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
If your only source of news & info is the MSM, then you'll be amazed to hear that in reality, your risk (deaths per capita) of being killed in a "mass shooting" in the US is much lower than the risk in most European & Asian countries.. Look it up. I've posted the ref here before.
We must first be disarmed to then be subdued

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
We must first be disarmed to then be subdued
In The Roman Republic, private citizens were required to bear arms (at their own expense) in defense of the homeland. Leaders were elected by the public...Under the emperors, weapons in private hands were outlawed. Emperors, of course, only became and remained emperors as long as they had the might & loyalty of the military at their command. They kept the public masses quiet with Bread & Circuses...Sound familiar?

Speaking of sounding familiar--consider of the story of how Tarquin the Proud, king of Rome, unable to defeat the town of Gabii by conquest or seige, resorted to treachery by sending his son, supposedly a traitor to Rome, to Gabii. He inflitrated their Senate, was named general of the army, and then proceded to kill off or turn the public against the leaders, eventually resulting in the surrender of Gabii to Rome....There's nothing new under the sun.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
What p

So you lied when you said you didnt know. A man shouldnt lie. Seems like you're being a little sneaky and coy. A little weaselly, to be honest.
I suspected. I asked. You dodged the question.

I did not lie.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts