Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Women complain about being treated like sex objects, yet look how many go on stage dressed, or should I say undressed to perform. They complain men are pigs (some are) then wear the skimpiest cloths they can find. Whether it is plunging neck lines or slits up the skirt, these are clothing arrows of where they wish to direct attention. Then they complain when some men treat these women as things. Yes, he might wear the shirt to a bar, but probably not to work, but when do men think about what clothing to wear to what occasion. After all most men wear what their wives pick out for them when going places, and if your not married, well, men are just lost about that sort of thing.

·
Registered
13,853 Posts
I heard where feminists are fighting to allow women to legally go topless in public in NYC. :rolleyes:

It's all about control.

We are just becoming a society of selfish people.

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
I heard where feminists are fighting to allow women to legally go topless in public in NYC. :rolleyes:

It's all about control.

We are just becoming a society of selfish people.
Since when has society started to "just becoming"?

It's always been so, it just now seems to be accelerating even more so.

Call it if you will, the depravity of man......or in this particular case: women!

We are indeed in the end times. At least I pray we are.

Reactions: Riverdale

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Plowjockey .....I heard where feminists are fighting to allow women to legally go topless in public in NYC.
In 1992 New York's highest state court ruled that women could be topfree in public. Since 1992 women in the highly populous State of New York have enjoyed the right to bare their chests whenever men could do so. As one New York Justice wrote in his concurring opinion, "One of the most important purposes to be served by the equal protection clause is to ensure that 'public sensibilities' grounded in prejudice and unexamined sterotypes do not become enshrined as part of the official policy of government."
http://gotopless.org/news.php?item.3.1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts