Shipping Containers For Sale

Discussion in 'Vendor Display' started by PeaceofMind, Jul 26, 2017.

1. PeaceofMind

PeaceofMind Member

'

Anyone who has asked for a quote has received that information.

As I can be of no further assistance to you in your quest, I wish you a great day.

2. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

i truly hope you actually are done copying and pasting me then responding to me -since at this point id never do business with you if ya tried giving me a shipping container -----since ya cant get the grasp of what im saying --post the prices here --not --in private tells ---I don't trust you

3. PeaceofMind

PeaceofMind Member

4. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

hmmm still no open price quotes yet ???
    somehow I didn't notice a website ??
    did anyone else notice them being open about even their website ???
    I really love their line about respecting someones opinion ,then not even pretending to make their pricing ???
    I do happen to love the pictures they posted , can we say distraction from their refusal to do open business practices ???
    seems someone posting on a website of people they can tell don't trust untrustworthy corrupt people---should be far far far more open about how they do business ????
    im not much into paranoia ,,,but this person just raises the hairs on even my neck ! ! ! !
    sooo... im just calling it as i see it ---they aren't willing to openly & honestly do business in the light ---theyd rather hide in private tells and use misdirection when asked to be open & post their pricing ---since we aren't asking tem to list their clients addresses --just post 20ft box to zipcodeXXXXX = $$$ & 40 ft box to zipcode XXXXX =$$$

5. PeaceofMind

PeaceofMind Member

You have established your point of view several times. Yet you feel the need to keep coming into this thread.

You are clearly uninterested, so what further business do you and I have together? You have stated that you are not interested in a shipping container from me, so why are you incessantly posting in this thread?

If you would like a quote for your zip code posted openly in this forum, then openly post your zip code and ask for quote to be posted in this forum, with the understanding that you and I will not be conducting any business together. And furthermore, that the price is subject to change unless a formal quote is saved and that will require your contact information in order to email it to you.

If you decline to post that, but you continue to repeat the same things, I'm going to assume that you are trolling and borderline crossing into the bullying territory due to the perceived anonymity of this forum, among other reasons.

Anyone who has requested an email quote (after receiving my initial response) has received a company name, address, phone, and website. That is how I handle things due to reasons that you are free to call me and ask for if you are so inclined 540-748-8806. You are free to dislike the way I engage with people, but that will not change my process. There is nothing dishonest about having a private discussion with potential interested parties.

To reiterate: if you would like to openly receive a quote for your zip code, then post your zip code and ask for it. Any further trolling from you will not be engaged. I simply don't have time or the desire.

Good day.

6. Murby

Murby Well-Known Member

WARNING

Never purchase a shipping container unless you can go and inspect the actual container you will be purchasing and have its serial number put on the invoice.

chaossmurf likes this.
  7. Downeast Thunder

Downeast Thunder Member