Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought everyone would be interested in the good news. After 2 days and about 4 hours of searching , we flush her from a large pine thicket WITH A LAMB in tow !

I'm surprised we even found her. Three of us was combing this knob , by dividing up low, middle , and high. As we pushed to the edge of the woods, my hubby saw what he thought were deer tracks( and he's a hunter :eek: ). Right at the edge there she stood with a little ewe lamb. Man, she took off tho' . Looked like a reindeer, poor little thing couldn't keep up.

So we picked up the lamb and took it to the barn. She followed. My hubby looked like HE had just had the baby ! :haha:

Anyways , thanks to all who wrote with advice re: preditors . I'm filing it for later use if I need it. I can at least say ONE thing good happened in the last 7 days :D

Sherry

·
Registered
101 Posts
CountryFried said:
Thought everyone would be interested in the good news. After 2 days and about 4 hours of searching , we flush her from a large pine thicket WITH A LAMB in tow !

So we picked up the lamb and took it to the barn. She followed. My hubby looked like HE had just had the baby ! :haha:

Sherry
Terrific News!!! :D Judi :yeeha:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts