Had a Dr tell me years ago that most issues in life are simple, we just overthink and make them complicated. 90% of my pains are due to over exertion of muscles; the other 10% is age. Trying to do today with the same effort and nimbleness of 30 years ago. It is why I traded wheel barrel for a golf cart with a work bed, a hoe for a tiller, an axe for a chainsaw and two sons for a tractor. Mysterious pains, aches, swellings that I don't have time for a Dr to figure out. A good mattress can make all the difference in the world. I prefer one with the firmness of a beach towel over a slab of marble.