Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wrangler's Roost
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone close by (western Arkansas...willing to travel a lil ways if needed) who knows of or has some full blood Californian stock for sale would like breeding age or close to it if possible a trio would be nice for now even ......would like to find a nice mini-rex buck too color not important.....thanks :cowboy:

·
Wrangler's Roost
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah Fort Worth is quite a ways away from me (6 hour drive from here to Dallas or so).......an to top it off don't really ever go that direction ..........BUT if nothing else I will keep you in mind an consider yours ..........how much are you wanting for them ???????

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi there Frenchy,

D'ya still have your mule that you were looking to sell? :)

Just curious, I have some Californian rabbits and a really cute Mini rex buck that wants to be put to work.......

I live in NE Texas.

Donna

·
Wrangler's Roost
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah Donna the Mule is still looking for a home ;) hahahahaha ...... cause if I don't find somewhere with something for him to do soon ......means I will have to get him trained and put him to work myself hahahahahahahahaha :hobbyhors

Where at in TX are ya located ? would you have any pics of the rabbits an do you know how much you are looking to get for them??

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am near Carthage, in NE Texas. I can take pics tomorrow and email them to you. And I wasn't thinking of selling them 'til I remembered about your mule :), so I don't have a price off the top of my head. How about I send you pics and email you tomorrow?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts