Seeking a thread about a fellow who was having probs with gf and kids

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by lodestar, Dec 17, 2006.

1. lodestar

lodestar Alternative Realities

Don't know where to look...it was just around here a few days ago.

His land, his house...kids ignored him...upstate NY. gf lying around on couch.

Wondered how he is...and what became of his situation.

Anyone direct me to the thread.

Thank you.

2. caroline00

caroline00 Well-Known Member

The thread was moved because of a problem with language... Maybe he will answer on this thread for us.

3. lodestar

lodestar Alternative Realities

oops...didn't realise that.

I was in a scene like that a long time ago...with only one child involved. That woman has been through about 15 men since me. Last I heard, when she was 45 or so...was with an 18 year old guy and had died her hair purple.

sheesh.

4. Peacock

Peacock writing some wrongs Supporter

I was kind of disappointed too, because for some weird reason I took the time to offer a real, honest advice-type reply...guess it was late at night and I felt chatty. Then I checked back the next morning and it was gone. Bummer.

I noticed one of those words in his post, and it was mild, so I thought maybe it'd just get asterisked out. In the future perhaps I'll just not bother replying to posts with a bleepy type word in them because they probably won't last.

5. Janis Sauncy

Janis Sauncy Well-Known Member

Wow. I really thought I was losing my mind!

I had replied to his thread and then wanted to come back to it and couldn't find it. It was really driving me kinda' nuts but I didn't want to say anything because I was beginning to think I had imagined it!

I don't remember anything too bad (?) in his language, other than calling his girlfriend his "Old Lady," which I find kind of offensive.

6. Lizza

Lizza Well-Known Member Supporter

I just wanted to tell you Edayna that I read your post and it was a really good post, I'm sorry it was lost.

7. Wildwood Flower

Wildwood Flower Halfway, OR & Wagoner, OK

I live in Oregon part time, and Oklahoma part time
    Oh Yea...whatever happened to that guy?

8. Melissa

Melissa member

All the posts are still there. If he reposts the thread, I will merge them together.

Sometimes it is hard to stick to the rules, but if we don't we will be accused of favortism...

9. Peacock

Peacock writing some wrongs Supporter

All the posts are still there? Where? I looked way back, not there; my reply doesn't show up when I click my name to see my own posts. I'm not criticizing, just trying to figure things out.

10. Melissa

Melissa member

I'm sorry, it is on the mod board for now until he comes back and reposts the thread. Hopefully he will come back soon.

I know this seems picky of us and I am sorry for that, but the goal is to keep a certain respectful attitude here on the forum. Sometimes it is not easy being the "cop." I wish I did not have to do that so much.