Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Unapologetically me
21,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes you just get lucky.:D

The trailer is a little rough and the pony cart needs wheels, but the price was right. :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wonderful, that trailer is useful, tilt it up and drive or get equipment on it to take to town, etc. I think your new trailer is the best. Good for you, way to go. Why didn't you have to pay for the trailer?

Good one,

Alex

·
Unapologetically me
21,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wonderful, that trailer is useful, tilt it up and drive or get equipment on it to take to town, etc. I think your new trailer is the best. Good for you, way to go. Why didn't you have to pay for the trailer?

Good one,

Alex
This guy called me up a while back and said "I have a trailer for you if you want it"
I asked him how much and he said "Nothing, I'm giving it to you".
I said "Ok, thanks"
I asked his wife why he gave it to us and she said it was to thank us for helping them when they really needed it.
He's a scrapper, hauls junk and such and has a few trailers, and he knew I was looking for one so he just gave us this one.
He would have been offended if I didn't take it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good for you; I like the pony cart, which I still had the one we grew up using. I want to get a small trailer with sides so we can get wood and what not; it is going to be a while or I'll have to figure out how to make one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts