scared from an order

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Tallabred, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Tallabred

Tallabred Cathy Supporter

2. CaliannG

CaliannG She who waits.... Supporter

Threats made in e-mail are easy. If she is so "busy" this time of year, when is she going to have the time to hunt you down? I find it funny that she threatened to sue you.....if companies could sue anyone who gave them a bad review or complained of customer service, NO ONE could ever say ANYTHING.

That woman is a psycho hose beast who needs a whole lot of therapy. Wipe her from your mind and think of her no more. Just be glad you got your money back.

And thank you for posting this... I thought about ordering oils from that site, and I certainly won't NOW! She may be cheaper than the Eden Botanicals that I use, but E.B. always gives me great service and fast shipping.

Narshalla likes this.

3. Tallabred

Thanks for the information Caliann - My girls are all upset. I will go to Eden Botanicals.

4. Zilli

Zilli Well-Known Member Supporter

Weird that she says she will pray for you but can't spell "Christian" and calls you an "obnoxious female dog."

Definitely not someone I would want to do business with.

5. CaliannG

Think of it this way, Cathy: If she overreacts like THAT to a simple request for information, then she is getting pee-oed off at different people EVERY DAY. I mean, threatening people's children? Seriously? Tomorrow it will be some other customer she is railing at and threatening.

~ponders~ You might want to forward that e-mail exchange to the proper, investigative, authorities. That woman is a time bomb. Unlikely that she will do something bad to an unhappy customer, more likely she will light off in violence at a friend or family member....as those folks tend to be handy. If law enforcement has a history of her making threats and such to people, especially without cause (as she did with you), it would help the prosecuting attorney.

Narshalla likes this.
  6. Tallabred

7. CaliannG

She's a scammer. Deborah Dolen aka dba Mabel White

She tried to sue that website in Federal Court and lost badly. She is well known as a scammer and con artist by the FBI.

8. Tallabred

OMG - I seem to be able to find them!

9. Jyllie63

Jyllie63 Well-Known Member Supporter

10. Donna1982

Donna1982 Well-Known Member Supporter

Oh my... Sorry you had to deal with this. Put her on do not do business with lol.

11. SilverVista

SilverVista Well-Known Member

I'm amazed she's still living in the US and running a business! I remember several discussions about her that took place on another forum at least 5 years ago... and even before that, I believe she served prison time for unscrupulous business dealings. The woman is an instant "guru" at anything she takes an interest in (before soap, candles and candy it was do-it-yourself divorce kits that she decided she was qualified to develop and sell because she had taken a paralegal class!) and seems to understand how to raise people's interest in products or services, but isn't stable-minded enough to manage an above-board business from day to day. Definitely a time bomb!

12. Tallabred

I just found this from the St. Pete paper. This person just gets worse and worse.

....."In a complaint unsealed in federal court Monday, the Federal Trade Commission claims AAA Family Centers failed to pay customers who bought kits to work at home, gave them less work than promised and provided them with useless computer programs.
    Customers, who used the kits to help others file for divorce or declare bankruptcy without a lawyer, also may have unknowingly practiced law without proper authorization and could be subject to penalties under the Bankruptcy Code.
    The complaint was filed against AAA, two sister companies and business founder Deborah Dolen, who has admitted to being a prostitute and was convicted of using money collected for a charity for crippled children on luxury cars and homes. Ms. Dolen's mother, Judy Graves, and Matthew See, a company president, also were named. "

13. Dusky Beauty

Dusky Beauty I got it on farm status. Supporter

wow.... buyer beware indeed.

14. simi-steading

simi-steading Well-Known Member Supporter

Here's an even better story about her.. man is this woman wound tight.. Some people just love drama too much..

http://www.joannekidd.com/elder_abuse.htm

Glad to know about her before ever crossing paths..

15. aart

aart HOW do they DO that?

I can't believe she's not locked up somewhere.