Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
STILL not Alice
20,908 Posts
I have no idea, but now I am curious to find out!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
It's used for chickens. Depending on which Rooster Booster is used they contain high quantities of vitamins and minerals. They're good to use on a bird that has been down to help build them back up.

·
Registered
326 Posts
cock fighters use it ,as well a pigeon racers , it helps them with endurance , stay healthy ,and get oxigen in their blood

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
cock fighters use it ,as well a pigeon racers , it helps them with endurance , stay healthy ,and get oxigen in their blood
They have other products too, I remember purchasing one of their products that was for wounds. This was years ago, but I seem to remember it being purple. The product not the container

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
How often do you have hoof trimming done ? Never hear about it. The purple spray brought it to mind.

·
Registered
Acta non verba
1,419 Posts
How often do you have hoof trimming done ? Never hear about it. The purple spray brought it to mind.
It would widely depend on whether they're on pasture and environment (soggy ground or hard) or raised on cement or bedding. Some animals also have deformities or faster growing hooves than others so part of management would be to watch how each walks and look at the condition of their feet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts