Saw a great goat show on RFD-TV early this morning

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ChuckinVA, Dec 17, 2004.

1. ChuckinVA

ChuckinVA Well-Known Member

I saw a great show on RFD-TV early this morning when I couldn't sleep. It was about Angora goats and had several different farms mentioned. They had lots of information about the breed. ( I think it was colored angora goats ). Glad to see something besides Polka dancing and horses on the channel.

2. DayBird

DayBird Big Bird

I wish I had seen that. RFD-TV is one of chanels I'm going to miss when we cancel satelite when our subscription expires. I especially like the cattle auctions they air. It puts my 6 month old son right to sleep. "Yabadaba Yibadoba Tootaloo"

3. ChuckinVA

ChuckinVA Well-Known Member

Yeah those cattle auctions put me right ot sleep too ! ;)

I'm thinking about sending off for the newsletter or magazine so I can know whenthe different programing is going to be on. Or I guess it would be in TV Guide. (They still publish tv schedules in TV giude don't they?)

4. Sondra Peterson

Sondra Peterson Well-Known Member

Yes Chuck the TV-Guild still gives TV schedules however you can get them all on the internet Yahoo has local TV Guide online for free and
    http://www.rfd-tv.com/start3.html is for your RFD-TV on the right hand side click on programs it is free too :rolleyes: