Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kid, and his 4 mos preg therebouts gf with their moms and grandmom at the jewelry counter. I was wanting a battery for my old pocket watch. They took forever to pick out the ring/s THEN the gal behind the counter took forever to put it on lay away, or at least that's what I think she did. Boy was taller than me, round 18 or so, and reminded me of Goofy, as he was kinda tall and PLENTY skinny with a kinda dopey look in his face, like somebody had been directing his life up to now, and he was getting ready to let somebody else do it. She looked normal. I thought, yeah, with her being preg, your fats in the pan, and with those rings, you just lit the match to the fire beneith it. He looks kinda like a guy a gal would divorce right after she has the baby.

Wait a minnit,, That happened to me???

·
Premium Member
25,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
coulda bean, but no gal that young and good looking with whaddia pair of legs is gonna stand by me occasionally kissing me again, and im never gonna make any gal preggo again.

·
Premium Member
25,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OO, I hadn't noticed, here by mysef. Wondered why the chickens squaked when I got roundum. Well, I take a bath on Saturday. That will hopfully hep a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts